nosextillim18

Wrestling fans

11148 posts in this topic

i was watching some recently released videos....undertaker at wrestle mania, 15 years of raw, shawn michaels special, the ultimate warrior dvd, etc

i'd rather watch those old videos again and again than the crap they put out now....havent watched in a while

favourite wrestler: ultimate warrior

PS: does anyone remember the monday night war when nitro would invade raw and raw nitro...ahh those were the days

peace

1 person likes this

i was watching some recently released videos....undertaker at wrestle mania, 15 years of raw, shawn michaels special, the ultimate warrior dvd, etc

i'd rather watch those old videos again and again than the crap they put out now....havent watched in a while

favourite wrestler: ultimate warrior

PS: does anyone remember the monday night war when nitro would invade raw and raw nitro...ahh those were the days

peace

f**k man i remember like i was yesterday n m a huge wrestling fan doesnt matter old or new its all the same for me n those nitro n wwf days i used to watch at dehradun when i was at boarding school there i think i was in class3

1 person likes this

hehe ya that was kick a*s....NwO, wolf pack, the outsiders...that got pretty nasty

there was this one raw/nitro that is considered classic now....since raw used to be recorded and nitro used to be live, on nitro they once gave out all the results of the raw matches so that people would watch nitro and not raw (the timings overlapped)...that night raw got its highest TV viewership rating in 3 years

if u havent heard of this: watch either the 15 years of raw specail or a special called "monday night war"

peace

1 person likes this

^^ i cant beleive they still give that fat f**k airtime.....he was good while he wrestled....now he's just an overpaid alcoholic

peace

1 person likes this

i used watch a lot of wwe/wwf when i was little...my fave wrestler : The Rock.

If You SMEEEEEEEEEEEELLAAA what the rock...is...cooking.

1 person likes this

I watched the Royal Rumble today. Although I knew the results and all but it definitely was fun watching the rumble. I do agree I am disappointed John Cena won though. Not a big fan of him to be honest.

I also think that someone like John Morrison or Finlay should have ended up coming in the top 4 instead of Kane !!!

WWE just fu*ked up Kane's career by unmasking him. The guy looks like a joker these days.

By the way,

My favourite wrestler : Chris Benoit (R.I.P.)

Edited by Avishkar
1 person likes this

the attitude era was the best period in wrestling.i miss the rock,austin,old DX.

i can't believe what they did to jericho on his return by puttin him back to another second rate storyline,he's lost every important match he's been in.

the new wrestlers like kennedy,finlay,santino,,CM punk all suck and i pretend ECW and smackdown don't even exist these days.(although i'm proud of the great khali)

1 person likes this