Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Finally saw RAW, left it loading overnight :P

Yeah, sad trash talk b/w the two. And talk about rage quitting. The Rock's not being his best either. The lines and especially the delivery aren't there. Cena shows flashes of brilliance but overall even he isn't doing any better.

And what the *bleep* was the Cena alone in the stands sequence? Put me to sleep.

The amount of time they're giving these two is ridiculous. It'll be the last match at mania for sure.

Really bad build up for everything Mania related TBH. On paper WM has an awesome card but they are screwing everything up by doing an absolutely horrible job of building up the matches.

Punk Jericho - Absolutely sh*t. Which is hard to believe cause both of them can be absolutely electrifying on the mic. But Punk is neutered and Jericho has nothing interesting to say. Wasted.

Rock Cena - Again, shockingly bad. For the last 3 weeks Cena is pretty much carrying this feud. Which normally wouldnt be a bad thing but Cena is interesting only about 30% of the times he has a mic. I dont know whether its because they are making Rock look bad to make Cena look good or maybe the Rock just doesnt give a f**k or maybe its just pure old bad writing all around. This could be SOOOOOOOO much better if at least one of those two turned evil but WWE are hell bent on this being face-face match.

HHH Taker - This one is half decent but nothing special. I still cant get over the ridiculous idea that Taker had to ask for a rematch and everyone is pretending like HHH won last year.

Sheamus - BD - Absolutely no build up. I have seen Raw and Smackdown matches that had more fire. Its like 2 random guys wrestling for no particular reason other than to fill up a card.

Cody - Show. Big show shouldnt even be in f**king WM. Seriously. The guy is dull on the mic and dull in the ring. If a punch is your finisher, maybe its time to start looking at other career options. It could be they are using show to move Cody up a league but they could do it at anywhere other than WM.

Kane - RKO out of nowhere - This is also bullshit. Two guys who had no problems are now fighting cause they needed Randy in WM.

Just a giant f**king waste.

Edit Holy long post batman. Spelling errors all up in this bitch.

Edited by Aftrunner
  • Like 1

Build up is sh*t, but card is great. I don't have a good feeling about HBK guest ref thing though. That might lead to a shady finish, hence tarnishing the streak. If he plays out strictly a ref role, then there is no need for him to be there. Still, it makes the streak match as most interesting match of the night.

Then Cena vs Rock promises a hint towards Cena heel turn, as Punk merchandise has outsold Cena merchandise, so they aren't really THAT dependent on Cena any more. Make a wish can look up to Punk etc for their wishes.

Punk Vs Jericho can be a 5 star match. I hope it really will be.

DB vs Sheamus has a predictable outcome of Sheamus winning and DB losing momentum. I hope it doesn't happen that way.

Show vs Cody keeps Cody on WM card so I am happy.

Orton vs Kane keeps both on WM card so I am happy.

Edited by Super Zombie

I don't have high hopes for this WM match card because I'm sure WWE is going to f**k it up. I saw the Rock and Cena baby talk with each other on Raw recently online. And i gotta say... Rock disappointed me a lot. I mean more than half the time they were just quite and looking like each other like one of them is gonna grab the other one by his butt and they gonna have s**. I mean come on... at least say something!!

John was showing his stupid facial expressions half the time which were damn annoying.

And the WM theme songs damnet!! They just keep getting worse every damn year!

And to be honest I don't even see a reason to organize Undertaker's match... the guy is great and has been with the WWF/WWE for a long time and entertained us all but look at him now. He is just too old to act and his expressions just aren't good anymore.

I'm quite excited about Y2J and Punk because they are good(or maybe I haven't seen them for a while).

I find Orton way too over-rated so i probably wouldn't even watch his match ( not saying that he sucks, I just don't like him).

Cody and Show match will be the time when I will go make something to eat for the matches after that(seriously though...who is gonna watch that match?:thumbdown:).

And lastly, even though i love the Rock and "strongly" dislike Cena, I still think that this time Cena will win. This is actually the same as WM 18 (The Rock VS Hogan). So this match will be like passing the torch to the young bubble head.

This WM will be disappointing but I'll watch it anyway for Rock, Y2J and HHH. :scratchchin:

Santino retained US championship against Swagger in a steel cage match :lol:

And I just saw Rock's history lessons. First one was awesome. And the confrontation in the ring made Cena looked like an idiot. Twice he waited for crowd to chant something, they didn't.

When he got a tooth fairy chant, he was surprised and even thanked them indirectly. And that bow down he did at the end made him look like a loser. One thing that was confirmed yet again is THAT Rock on his worst day is way better than Cena on the mic.

And to be honest I don't even see a reason to organize Undertaker's match... the guy is great and has been with the WWF/WWE for a long time and entertained us all but look at him now. He is just too old to act and his expressions just aren't good anymore.

Thats like your opinion bro. There like 10% of total WWE fans in the world who DONT want Undertaker to wrestle at WM. Rest 90% of us want to see him in action.

Really bad build up for everything Mania related TBH. On paper WM has an awesome card but they are screwing everything up by doing an absolutely horrible job of building up the matches.

Punk Jericho - Absolutely sh*t. Which is hard to believe cause both of them can be absolutely electrifying on the mic. But Punk is neutered and Jericho has nothing interesting to say. Wasted.

Rock Cena - Again, shockingly bad. For the last 3 weeks Cena is pretty much carrying this feud. Which normally wouldnt be a bad thing but Cena is interesting only about 30% of the times he has a mic. I dont know whether its because they are making Rock look bad to make Cena look good or maybe the Rock just doesnt give a f**k or maybe its just pure old bad writing all around. This could be SOOOOOOOO much better if at least one of those two turned evil but WWE are hell bent on this being face-face match.

HHH Taker - This one is half decent but nothing special. I still cant get over the ridiculous idea that Taker had to ask for a rematch and everyone is pretending like HHH won last year.

Sheamus - BD - Absolutely no build up. I have seen Raw and Smackdown matches that had more fire. Its like 2 random guys wrestling for no particular reason other than to fill up a card.

Cody - Show. Big show shouldnt even be in f**king WM. Seriously. The guy is dull on the mic and dull in the ring. If a punch is your finisher, maybe its time to start looking at other career options. It could be they are using show to move Cody up a league but they could do it at anywhere other than WM.

Kane - RKO out of nowhere - This is also bullshit. Two guys who had no problems are now fighting cause they needed Randy in WM.

Well said.

Santino retained US championship against Swagger in a steel cage match :lol:

And I just saw Rock's history lessons. First one was awesome. And the confrontation in the ring made Cena looked like an idiot. Twice he waited for crowd to chant something, they didn't.

When he got a tooth fairy chant, he was surprised and even thanked them indirectly. And that bow down he did at the end made him look like a loser. One thing that was confirmed yet again is THAT Rock on his worst day is way better than Cena on the mic.

Thats like your opinion bro. There like 10% of total WWE fans in the world who DONT want Undertaker to wrestle at WM. Rest 90% of us want to see him in action.

The truth is that he can't be in action anymore. He is just too old to jump around and beat the crap out of others like the old Undertaker did. I respect that guy for he has the size of balls nobody in WWE has right now. That guy is damn old and still ready to fight. But you can't deny the fact that he JUST won't be that entertaining guy anymore. WWE will surely make him look like he is still young and ready to fight but the fact remains the same, he cant act like he used to in the old days.

Maybe you and many more people will love to see him wrestle HHH in wrestlemania but to me the match won't be fair. It will be a little boring.

And.... Are you serious about that Santino's match?????? :surprise: :surprise: :surprise::sign_omg:

This

Repped

Completely my opinion though I like the Streak match with the possible shady finish (HBK will call it down the middle meaning either 2 superkicks or 0 )

The Streak wont end this way unless Taker has asked for it

why in the blue hell do u want Miz and Cody in WM?

i would rather watch SCSA doing a beer bash than those two monkey asses

:rofl:

+1 and Stunning Michael Cole so that JR can call the last 2 matches

+1

The truth is that he can't be in action anymore. He is just too old to jump around and beat the crap out of others like the old Undertaker did. I respect that guy for he has the size of balls nobody in WWE has right now. That guy is damn old and still ready to fight. But you can't deny the fact that he JUST won't be that entertaining guy anymore. WWE will surely make him look like he is still young and ready to fight but the fact remains the same, he cant act like he used to in the old days.

Maybe you and many more people will love to see him wrestle HHH in wrestlemania but to me the match won't be fair. It will be a little boring.

And.... Are you serious about that Santino's match?????? :surprise: :surprise: :surprise::sign_omg:

The Truth is hes old but the truth also is that hes had the best match on the card for the last 4 years and mark my words this year as well his match will be the best.

Also Taker is the biggest draw in the company,his Streak alone will sell many PPV buyrates.

Hes actually in a better physical condition than last years match in which he wrestled with a torn rotator cuff muscle

Taker has always been average on the mic but where he cant be touched is his in ring presence .

IMO Undertaker was WWF and is WWE.

Also we have 3 of the greatest Legends ever in the same match in the most deadliest structure and u think it will be boring .

Also do u know Taker is bald .

Edited by The Showstopper

Build up is sh*t, but card is great. I don't have a good feeling about HBK guest ref thing though. That might lead to a shady finish, hence tarnishing the streak. If he plays out strictly a ref role, then there is no need for him to be there. Still, it makes the streak match as most interesting match of the night.

I have a feeling that if anyone is gonna be screwed it will be HHH and not Taker.By adding Shawn wwe have opened up 3 outcomes

Either DX end the Streak or Taker beats HHH thanks to Shawn or Shawn will surprise everyone and call it down the middle unless HHH wants to use Shawn to feed his ego .Reason I think he will be fair is I think Shawn has legitimately retired and if he screws either/both then it means he will feud again which I dont think he will

BTW this is what he said

"What, you don't think I can? Too much commotion, is that it? Hey, it's not my first barbeque, slick. Don't worry about how I call the match. I'll probably be the best referee the world has ever seen, so I wouldn't worry about it too much".

Bet HHH will be on the verge of winning the match, probably after using a sledge-hammer or other illegal means. Shawn Michaels, to respect Taker and his streak, will super-kick Hunter and do some weird crap like that.

Either way its pointless because neither Hunter nor Shawn Michaels should be continuing as wrestlers. One is retired and the other has moved up and should stay that way. It would have made more sense if it was someone like Daniel Bryan against Taker and HHH the special ref. And Hunter screwing Bryan(or whatever you call it) to maintain the streak, thus setting up a owner-wrestler feud.

Bet HHH will be on the verge of winning the match, probably after using a sledge-hammer or other illegal means. Shawn Michaels, to respect Taker and his streak, will super-kick Hunter and do some weird crap like that.

Naah storyline sense will be that Shawn doesnt want anybody to do what he couldnt .Shawn being added for star power makes sense but I hope and I think he wont get involved.

Also the reason an upcoming superstar is not facing Taker is the obvious one .The Streak needs a big name,its been the savior of Wrestlemania .Cena or Jericho would have been good challengers though .

I happened to watch the Wrestlemania match between Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart... It was an iron man match... And what a match it was... Vintage stuff, good stuff... After watching it I must admit WWE of now has lost ALL its flair... I know what I said is completely out of context to the discussion happening here... Only wanted to express my view...

You know what would have been a better storyline? Shawn couldn't end it. HHH couldn't end it. Let's see if both of them together could end it. HIAC Triple Threat and in the end the streak still comes out on top putting an end to all this streak nonsense, once and for all.

In that storyline the HHH vs Shawn thing of egos could also play out nicely. When Shawn showed HHH the clip the crowd was chanting Triple Threat too :D

You know what would have been a better storyline? Shawn couldn't end it. HHH couldn't end it. Let's see if both of them together could end it. HIAC Triple Threat and in the end the streak still comes out on top putting an end to all this streak nonsense, once and for all.

In that storyline the HHH vs Shawn thing of egos could also play out nicely. When Shawn showed HHH the clip the crowd was chanting Triple Threat too :D

Completely agree but Shawn wont wrestle again

Also this match at WM 28 will end the story which started before WM 25 with Shawn wanting to break the Streak .They will finally let him retire and by that I mean wont use him in the Streak storyline anymore

I happened to watch the Wrestlemania match between Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart... It was an iron man match... And what a match it was... Vintage stuff, good stuff... After watching it I must admit WWE of now has lost ALL its flair... I know what I said is completely out of context to the discussion happening here... Only wanted to express my view...

Did you say somethin about THE BEST WRESTLEMANIA MATCH EVER! :)