Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

I happened to watch the Wrestlemania match between Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart... It was an iron man match... And what a match it was... Vintage stuff, good stuff... After watching it I must admit WWE of now has lost ALL its flair... I know what I said is completely out of context to the discussion happening here... Only wanted to express my view...

Its one of my all time favorite matches .Both were Awesome and the chemistry the had together was amazing .In the Rivalry DVD Shawn says everything that they planned was executed to perfection including the timing of when they would do what .

Someone on the last page asked about top 5 matches of all time. I think that list is too hard to make. But invariably whenever I start to think of a list most of them involve HBK matches. The greatest of all time. Absolutely without doubt.

Someone on the last page asked about top 5 matches of all time. I think that list is too hard to make. But invariably whenever I start to think of a list most of them involve HBK matches. The greatest of all time. Absolutely without doubt.

I only :P but seems like no1 wants to post <_<

Why dont you get it started? :P

Throw in Youtube links while we are at it. Nice way to kill some time. I will get us started with one of my top 10 (proabably).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bgn0B96GXY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A9369Y3Ttg

The match itself wasnt that great but the build up was fantastic, HHH is at his best as a despicable heel, HBK is just coming off a back injury without looking like he has missed a beat and JR just absolutely sells that back injury like its about to kill HBK. Also a perfect example of how a great commentator can make a make something good into something great.

f**ckin Micheal Cole and Booker T.

The match itself wasnt that great but the build up was fantastic, HHH is at his best as a despicable heel, HBK is just coming off a back injury without looking like he has missed a beat and JR just absolutely sells that back injury like its about to kill HBK. Also a perfect example of how a great commentator can make a make something good into something great.

f**ckin Micheal Cole and Booker T.

HBK back after 4 years and he still stole the show .Credit to HHH as well ,he was superb as a Heel .

JR is amazing ,one of his lines which I cant forget is "Chokeslams Last Rides Tombstones and a Kick out and a Kick out and a Kick out"

Bold Part +1

In order

1.Streak vs Career Wm 26

2.Taker HBK Wm 25

3.Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle WM 21

4.Elimination Chamber 1 Survivor Series 2002

5.Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker Bad Blood 1997

6.Triple H vs Chris Benoit vs Shawn Michales WM 20

7.Stone Cold Steve Austin vs The Rock WM 17

8.Undertaker vs Mankind HIAC

9.John Cena vs Shawn Michaels Raw

10.TLC 2 Wm 17