Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Taker :wallbash: Somebody needs to remind him WM is on April 1st not 21st

Again Shawn showed how average Taker is in Promos .As for the match I still feel he will play fair unless HHHs ego wont allow him to put Undertaker over .

lololol, it took 8 years for WWE to realise what the people want from Cena aKa his Thugnomics character, and i am sure that it's all but for one night only, so yeah Cena can suck the a*s B)

on the other hand, Rock Concert :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

worthy addition to The Rock Concert series aKa The Rock Concert 3 baby B)

though i wished he would come out with the Hollywood Heel theme, that would have blown the roof off :majesty:

i still can't get enough of The Rock Concert 2, that was brilliant :majesty:

Ok. Cena Promo was awesome. Short and to the point. Plus he came out to Thuganomics. How can you hate that? Of course knowing WWE next week its right back to RISE ABOVE HATE. :|

Rocks promo was meh. Too much cheap, bullshit crowd pandering which I absolutely hate. And it went on for far too long. The "We will rock you" segment was so horrible.

Jericho.... No idea where this is going but kinda interested in how Punk responds. At least there is something here instead of "I am the best/No I am the best" nonsense.

Apparently Taker thinks WM is on the 21st. So either WWE sold a sh*t ton of tickets for a great April fools joke or Taker is gonna be a no show at the actual WM. :giggle:

Overall an ok RAW. Better than last week.

Ok. Cena Promo was awesome. Short and to the point. Plus he came out to Thuganomics. How can you hate that? Of course knowing WWE next week its right back to RISE ABOVE HATE. :|

Rocks promo was meh. Too much cheap, bullshit crowd pandering which I absolutely hate. And it went on for far too long. The "We will rock you" segment was so horrible.

Jericho.... No idea where this is going but kinda interested in how Punk responds. At least there is something here instead of "I am the best/No I am the best" nonsense.

Apparently Taker thinks WM is on the 21st. So either WWE sold a sh*t ton of tickets for a great April fools joke or Taker is gonna be a no show at the actual WM. :giggle:

hmm Jericho's shoot was a copy of Raven's shoot in ROH, must be there in youtube.

must say this, Punk sold it well.

Rock's promo are mehish, too much crowd dependant, not that Rocky feel.

hmm I r more excited about the gm vs gm feud :P

As soon as Cena stepped out to Thuganomics, I prayed "Please let this be awesome." It was. But then The Rock really came back good. I was laughing pretty much throughout the concert. Except for the "We Will Rock You" part.

Some other things to note, has Jericho had lipo on his chest? Just looks weird. And once again taker was almost snoozing through his time on the mic. For a minute I couldn't even follow his 'destiny' crap. So not only is he boring now, he doesn't even make sense! He has got be on some rad muscle relaxers :P

Loved how HHH came out, gave that sly smile and just went "suck it". Haha.

I really shudder to think where they'll go after this. They have the stars just hanging by a thread even now. There is absolutely no one on the current roster who can be interesting on the mic.

i won't mind, Aksana <3

u feel the cena rap was much better

lol no, the rap was ok'ish

what i was saying is that Thugonomics Cena (pre PG Cena) is what we need, not fruity pebbles one

I really shudder to think where they'll go after this. They have the stars just hanging by a thread even now. There is absolutely no one on the current roster who can be interesting on the mic.

Punk?

Edited by Pushy

Cenas was perfect to the point

The Rock promo was good but he screwed it up in the we will rock u song.It was bad to see Rock having to read the lyrics

Expect more from the Rock

Dont be. Teddy long is gonna win that one. :(

Holla holla holla playa! :suicide:

Naah Johnny will surely win that one

As soon as Cena stepped out to Thuganomics, I prayed "Please let this be awesome." It was. But then The Rock really came back good. I was laughing pretty much throughout the concert. Except for the "We Will Rock You" part.

Some other things to note, has Jericho had lipo on his chest? Just looks weird. And once again taker was almost snoozing through his time on the mic. For a minute I couldn't even follow his 'destiny' crap. So not only is he boring now, he doesn't even make sense! He has got be on some rad muscle relaxers :P

Loved how HHH came out, gave that sly smile and just went "suck it". Haha.

+1

very poor from him even more so when HBK was face to face and his mic skill was so much better.

The HHH sly smile hints to me that Shawns gonna screw him /Shawn should come out on the DX music next week alongside HHH

Also I wonder how much more time is Taker not gonna show his bald head

i won't mind, Aksana <3

lol no, the rap was ok'ish

what i was saying is that Thugonomics Cena (pre PG Cena) is what we need, not fruity pebbles one

This