Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

E C DUB E C DUB E C DUB E C DUB

Paul Heyman :majesty: that guy can still cut promos :majesty:

and yes, i do think what will happen whenever there be a HHH vs Bork Laser match :(

money well spent, but the legacy is getting ruined, maybe it's WWE's/HHH's way to f**k with Bork Laser for leaving WWE back then :|

also:

YYvgr.jpg

bL6AH.jpg

LcuAa.jpg

6jk8G.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

check out the kid in white, with rocky balboa pose :rofl: , u must watch it or the lulz!

he gets orgasm after she touches his hand :rofl:

Edited by Pushy

SD spoilers

AJ def. Kaitlyn

AJ out to the ring to a decent pop. Kaitlin out next to little/no reaction. Aj starts on fire. Punches flying. And just like that, it's over. AJ wins. Continues attacking after the match. Out comes Daniel Bryan. Bryan says he's impressed with AJ. He is talking her up. He says he's ready to move past it all. Bryan says he's looking forward to moving on to Kaitlyn. AJ looks like she will smack him then leaves. There is a major "Yes" chant breaks out.

UPDATE: According to Pwinsider.com, here is the latest on Paul Heyman.

He will be appearing semi-regularly through at least Summerslam.

The idea is to have a reenactment of the actual legal battle the two sides (Lesnar and WWE) had years ago. This would see Lesnar sue for breach of contract, which would include all sorts of viral campaigns to get the storyline over to the masses as a legitimate issue.

The deal came together over the last week, as the original plan for Lesnar in the company did not include Heyman. He is not expected on the road full-time for the company, and is only expected to be involved in the Lesnar angle and not in WWE creative.

One reason Heyman returned was to work with Lesnar, but also to potentially work with CM Punk down the line. The two have shown a lot of mutual respect for one another over the years, but have never got the chance to work together on camera. Punk knew Heyman was coming to Raw as he teased all day about knowing something and there being a surprise on the show. He even tweeted a photo of Heyman backstage.

The younger members of the company's roster warmly greeted Heyman last night since so many of them know him from WWE developmental when they were there. The others only knew of Heyman through his reputation running ECW and working for WWE.

ORIGINAL: The latest word on Paul Heyman is that he will be appearing on WWE semi regularly until SummerSlam. Heyman has agreed to work with WWE for this angle, and to work with people he genuinely enjoys such as Lesnar so that he can make some money and also so that her can get his name back out there.

As previously reported, the word is that Lesnar will be facing Triple H at Summerslam. Heyman will be on TV to speak for Lesnar as a way to play up the angle that Lesnar "quit." This will also allow them to do angles with Lesnar without burning through too many of his contracted dates.

Credit: wrestlezone.com

I think the reunion of AJ & DB will be worth to watch....... And i think thats the point when DB turns the Face of WWE from the Heel.

Ofcourse not on the level of Randy Savage & Elizabeth reunion.

Man.. that brought tears to many fans during that WM Moment. I donno how many of you have witnessed that.

LOL.

So the next PPV is dead in the water right? CM vs BD is the only decent match in there and that has no build up.

None of the matches have any sort of build up :|

SD spoiler

Kane lost in a street fight to orton which was a dark match, again?, infact the entire SD was boring :yawn:

Edited by abhinit90

Speaking of Smackdown I feel bad for Jericho. His returned was all hyped up. Since then, he has lost every PPV match he has been in. Royal Rumble, WM, ER and I bet money he will lose this one too.

That is some "End of the world". :lol:

Speaking of Smackdown I feel bad for Jericho. His returned was all hyped up. Since then, he has lost every PPV match he has been in. Royal Rumble, WM, ER and I bet money he will lose this one too.

That is some "End of the world". :lol:

I really feel bad for him too, I mean he takes time out from his band etc. to give the fans what they want and still WWE keeps on dumbing him :|

Seriously. They buried him deep. Remember how big a deal was when he came back? The pop he got. Now he has got no credibility and nobody gives two f**ks, cause first they dumped him in the RR (from what I hear he was supposed to win it) and then they had him job to Punk throughout that fued. He seriously should have won at Extreme rules.

More wasted talent.

Seriously. They buried him deep. Remember how big a deal was when he came back? The pop he got. Now he has got no credibility and nobody gives two f**ks, cause first they dumped him in the RR (from what I hear he was supposed to win it) and then they had him job to Punk throughout that fued. He seriously should have won at Extreme rules.

More wasted talent.

:hug: All those videos that used to air, along with him trolling the crowd for weeks by not saying a word. He really should have won at ER, IMO Punk won only because it was his hometown, infact after WM I think Jericho posted on twitter that he was done :|

Nah. Jericho was always expected to lose. Atleast I thought so when he turned heel and in the way he turned heel.

I still can't believe Cena wrestled with one arm after appearing via satellite. That is some croaky sh*t.