Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

LOL.

So the next PPV is dead in the water right? CM vs BD is the only decent match in there and that has no build up.

What else do you need :P

Just have Bryan win by AJs interference or have AJ screw Bryan .

Dont let Punk win cleanly please

Speaking of Smackdown I feel bad for Jericho. His returned was all hyped up. Since then, he has lost every PPV match he has been in. Royal Rumble, WM, ER and I bet money he will lose this one too.

That is some "End of the world". :lol:

Absolutely Awful sh*t with Jericho .He should have won at WM and then Punk winning at Extreme Rules ,now he is just another jobber .

Nah. Jericho was always expected to lose. Atleast I thought so when he turned heel and in the way he turned heel.

I still can't believe Cena wrestled with one arm after appearing via satellite. That is some croaky sh*t.

SuperCena overcoming extraordinary odds since 2005

Donno how many months will this new feud with Lauranitis go on for "Rise Above Hate".

IMO, Jericho should leave Punk and catch some other Superstar...... I am getting bored now..... Nothing interesting going and also this thread dying soon... :(

Only interesting part is the Lilian's announcement and Story between AJ & DB. The rest all is just meh..

WTF WWE why did they waste 20 minutes on Big Show,if he is indeed retiring then it should have been in a match not this way .

Also the stipulation makes it obvious that Cena will lose via interference from Bork Laser or from a surprise return

WTF WWE why did they waste 20 minutes on Big Show,if he is indeed retiring then it should have been in a match not this way .

Also the stipulation makes it obvious that Cena will lose via interference from Bork Laser or from a surprise return

Maybe a big show heel turn? or he continues as a face.

God that Show segment was so awkward. Cringe-city. And for Show to agree to that? I mean f**k.

what the *bleep* is up with Jericho's chest?

I guess it's lipo gone wrong. His chest was always weird, and Kofi's chest is even more so coz the rest of his body is pretty muscular.

Maybe a big show heel turn?

Maybe, or someone else interferes who's not a part of the current roster. So he can't be 'terminated'.

Maybe a big show heel turn? or he continues as a face.

I was actually thinking the same and if these were the golden days of the WWE the Probability of unpredictability would have been high but in this PG era the most likely possibility is mostly the right one