Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

I don't get the hate about goldberg. What do you hate about him?

Taker's last match was HORRIBLE. However the post match "retirement" was just perfect.

I don't hate him at all. I actually liked the fact that he came back. I even liked the way he was booked against lesnar at survivor series. I just don't like how owens lost the title and the pointless title reign of goldberg. I have only criticized Goldberg when an intelligent person starts praising goldberg as some sort of a great wrestler and starts criticizing genuine talents.

Yes, taker's match was bad. As i said, after the match was emotional but the match itself was really boring.

Edited by Sach4life

I don't hate him at all. I actually liked the fact that he came back. I even liked the way he was booked against lesnar at survivor series. I just don't like how owens lost the title and the pointless title reign of goldberg. I have only criticized Goldberg when an intelligent person starts praising goldberg as some sort of a great wrestler and starts criticizing genuine talents.

Yes, taker's match was bad. As i said, after the match was emotional but the match itself was really boring.

Genuine talent ka achhar daloge kya.Whats the point if they cant give memorable moments.

You are far too much into technical things i guess.Nobody said Goldberg is a great technician but is an Icon who has given countless moments in his career than this new lot who isnt capable of it at all.

Your bitching about Goldberg is coming as a hate because you are constantly bring him down no matter what he does.

Since he came he has given many moments which obviously you dont appreciate.

If you dont consider GoldBerg as one of Wrestlings Greats then you seriously have no knowledge of Wrestling or havent watched enough i would say.

Anyways leave it.Aish kar :)

Agreed that title reign was pointless.

The Hardys without being fully broken feels so watered down. Too bad they cannot actually go fully broken.

Let's hope they can avoid the lawsuit

Genuine talent ka achhar daloge kya.Whats the point if they cant give memorable moments.

You are far too much into technical things i guess.Nobody said Goldberg is a great technician but is an Icon who has given countless moments in his career than this new lot who isnt capable of it at all.

Your bitching about Goldberg is coming as a hate because you are constantly bring him down no matter what he does.

Since he came he has given many moments which obviously you dont appreciate.

If you dont consider GoldBerg as one of Wrestlings Greats then you seriously have no knowledge of Wrestling or havent watched enough i would say.

Anyways leave it.Aish kar :)

What countless memories? It is not anyone's fault if you don't appreciate current good wrestlers and feel that only oldies are capable of memories. I can totally understand this argument about rock, austin, hhh, taker, hbk, flair etc but goldberg? Lol. He is not a wrestling great. Only good thing about him is the unbeaten reign he had in wcw and in that as well, he didn't have a single good match. His biggest match was against hogan for the title and while the crowd and atmosphere was fantastic in it, the match itself, again, was very average. You keep talking about moments, what exact moments are you talking about as far as goldberg is concerned? His entire reign in wwe was bad as well, especially with the way he was booked. Ask any sane person or read anywhere. However, according to you, the very fact that Goldberg came and is standing in the ring is a moment in itself. With those rose tinted glasses, obviously everyone else will seem less to you. I don't hate him. I just consider him good in any way. Edited by Sach4life

You are one of them in those guys who will Chant one more match when Stars get inducted to Hall of Fame and when these guys actually come you call them Old Timers and has beens.

Quite sure same people would have called out such things for Rock as well when he came back.Such fans sucks.BullShit Fans these are :ack:

You are one of them in those guys who will Chant one more match when Stars get inducted to Hall of Fame and when these guys actually come you call them Old Timers and has beens.

Quite sure same people would have called out such things for Rock as well when he came back.Such fans sucks.BullShit Fans these are :ack:

No, i am not one of those because i don't group every old guy in one category and every new guy in one. Also, how many times do i have to say that i liked when goldberg returned. It was cool. I am not stupid to say that he shouldn't have returned. I liked the way he was booked against lesnar. It was shocking. What i didn't like was his pointless title reign. Also, i am not disrespectful to call someone a has been. I never did that. It is just that i don't get a hardon just because someone is an old wrestler. Edited by Sach4life

No, i am not one of those because i don't group every old guy in one category and every new guy in one. Also, how many times do i have to say that i liked when goldberg returned. It was cool. I am not stupid to say that he shouldn't have returned. I liked the way he was booked against lesnar. It was shocking. What i didn't like was his pointless title reign. Also, i am not disrespectful to call someone a has been. I never did that. It is just that i don't get a hardon just because someone is an old wrestler.

All you have done is criticise him and nothing.One example is a page back,where you cited the match boring which is pure hatred as the match was pretty entertaining.

Palti mat maar ab tu :nono:

As for hardon lol but yes i do get hyped if anyone of my childhood memories return.I understand that age has caught up with them and they can give only this much so i will only watch the match as a fan with full passion not as a Critique.Even if Taker hits one Chokeslam if he returns after 5 years,i will call it a great moment because thats a memory recall and i understand what he can do at that moment he has done his best.

Edited by hope

All you have done is criticise him and nothing.One example is a page back,where you cited the match boring which is pure hatred as the match was pretty entertaining.

Palti mat maar ab tu :nono:

As for hardon lol but yes i do get hyped if anyone of my childhood memories return.I understand that age has caught up with them and they can give only this much so i will only watch the match as a fan with full passion not as a Critique.Even if Taker hits one Chokeslam if he returns after 5 years,i will call it a great moment because thats a memory recall and i understand what he can do at that moment he has done his best.

That is your personal prerogative. You are attached to them and that is why their mention enduces excitement. I understand that and it happens to me as well. That doesn't mean i have to like each and everything in which they are involved. Undertaker is one of the, if not the best. His retirement is a huge moment. That doesn't mean i will call their match good, because it wasn't.

Lesnar vs goldberg match wasn't boring. Their rivalry abd buildup was. Match itself was what i expected. They weren't going to have a match longer than 5 minutes so their match could never have been boring.

Edited by Sach4life

I'll admit, just listening to the, as always, great post mania crowd go on and on and on thanking Undertaker right off the bat got me a bit emotional, much more than what I felt yesterday. I think that was the best part of the entire show. I expected better and newer storylines and we did get some of that but overall it felt a little too same-y. There wasn't enough of a pivot.

Well. Let's see what the 'shakeup' does next week.