Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

2 hours ago, Defender487 said:

Triple h teases that he will dance one more time with the rock soon
Things are in progress

Yay yay a

Where did he tease it? Do you mean that fb live video? That means nothing man

So any of you homeboiz going to the event in December?

Based on the previous experience and the great seats ill stay this one out.

Unless Nemo suddenly has a need to go, will Bliss coming and stuff  :P

Edited by CM Sunny

19 hours ago, CM Sunny said:

So any of you homeboiz going to the event in December?

Based on the previous experience and the great seats ill stay this one out.

Unless Nemo suddenly has a need to go, will Bliss coming and stuff  :P

And the entire management too. I was 40 minutes late to the event (and missed the Kane fight FFS) because the CCD outlet could not print my tickets. Which is fine, but the delay was because there was no internet connection and they were not authorized to use the CCD internet.

2 hours ago, achilles said:

^Was a pretty sh*t event for the price, wasn't it? My next show will be a proper RAW/SD or a PPV. Which means it won't be in India. 

Yeah totally. My biggest gripe was them not letting the fans meeting the wrestlers. I mean that was the main reason I cam for. Also all those young kids that call each move ina  shrill voice. Dont have the jigar for that anymore  Smh

I'll also keep a proper raw/sd/ppv for my next show. Want it to be a rememberable experience, of the right kind :P

26 minutes ago, abhinit90 said:

And the entire management too. I was 40 minutes late to the event (and missed the Kane fight FFS) because the CCD outlet could not print my tickets. Which is fine, but the delay was because there was no internet connection and they were not authorized to use the CCD internet.

Yeah everything had a low budget feel attached to it. Didja go to the saturday show? 

2 minutes ago, CM Sunny said:

Yeah totally. My biggest gripe was them not letting the fans meeting the wrestlers. I mean that was the main reason I cam for. Also all those young kids that call each move ina  shrill voice. Dont have the jigar for that anymore  Smh

I'll also keep a proper raw/sd/ppv for my next show. Want it to be a rememberable experience, of the right kind :P

Yeah everything had a low budget feel attached to it. Didja go to the saturday show? 

Friday

Where did he tease it? Do you mean that fb live video? That means nothing man

That is been talked about everywhere now
I have not read this is just hokum
Then y did he said it in India
Coz he knew majority still love him n the rock so that they can get trp for their shows which very low nowadays .
I was expecting the rock vs reigns or aj
And triple h vs bobby roode or Kevin Owens
But this tops that .

Do watch the PPV. One of THE BEST start to any PPV. 

Will be surprised if either USOS or New Day fight tonight. Holy hell. What a match. Still can't believe we got that. mZb1Jpz.png Yzw4ATD.png

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1

Love Randy but he needs better opponents and needs to go full viper. These days his matches are very stale and predictable. UuyHXkm.png

AJ vs. Corbin vs. Dillinger match was also good. All played well. 

Women's match was stupid. 

Nakamura's and Roode's entrance theme can never get old. 6ssScrN.png Sadly both the matches were very short and lame. 

• Like 1

what a start to HiAC :panic: 

sob :panic::panic: 

one of the best tag t cship matches

hope rest of the ppv don't disappoint, fingers crossed baby

meh, f**k thi corbin entrance, previous one was 200x better

AJ Style entrance is phenomenal, still miss that seckz pryo, it went well with the entrance

baby, i love it when announcers wait for the crowd to say "One Fall" :wub: 

men, whatamatch dat trip threat us cship

meh, bs wwe cship match :thumbdown: 

on another note, i wanna see jinder tinder's entrance in flesh :wub: 

glorious entrance ongoing :wOOtjumpy: 

zigglu v glorious, good match, closing sequence was something new

yes yes yes, ko v shane o mac

what an epic main event.....RUINED! thats right, whatever the f**kery is going on, he didn't deserve, this was a 5* match f**k 5, it was 10/5 match, from start till the mega spot, every bit was damn awesome, hell i would say the entire ppv was awesome, just not a better produced ppv by wwe in recent time, but it is one of the best ppv's produced by wwe, period.

also, shane o mac...better than shitna and boomen reigns

classic hell in a cell match by ko n shane, i was hoping that the top structure would hold up, unlike the older ones like mic foley, u know i was like waiting that shits gonna happen cuz they were brawling on the same area for long time, i was like, ok, this is where it will go kaput....kudos to shane and ko for willing to do this

Edited by Pushy
  • Like 1

Looks like MIZ will never get his spotlight. WIisDdO.png

The Shield will battle The Miz, Cesaro, Sheamus and an unnamed Superstar in a Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs. 

Edited by Heaven Angel