Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

New Day and The USOS promo was nice. Love the rivalry. Big for both teams to win at Wrestlemania. 5th time Tag Title for New Day vs. Debut for The USOS. Hopefully, both can have their WM moments.

Randy vs. Bobby finally happening. Hopefully, will win the last piece too. 

Cena vs. AJ was phenomenal. The crowd would have shite bricks if Bryan had said he had to face Randy. SsyYDhR.png 

So..CENA is going to Fastlane. If he wins, that would be...I don't know. Everyone wants to see AJ vs. Shinsuke at WM, so Cena winning at Fastlane would be very strange booking. 

__

Cena can become 17-time world champion or face Taker. I really don't want Taker to come and LOSE. Cena vs. Taker should have happened ages ago; not now after retirement. Rather retire as 17-time champion. 

AJ cannot miss WM. So highly doubt he'll lose. 

Bad booking going to happen... Taker or someone will interfere (mostly Taker and lights) -> AJ pins Cena -> both go to WM facing Shinsuke and Taker/or respectively. 

The other 4 will fight in 2v2. KO + Sami vs. Corbin + Ziggler. Though don't see Ziggler in a tag match. Maybe Shane will step up with Yes man as ref. 

___

Fastlane:

• AJ Styles (c) vs. John Cena vs. Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Baron Corbin vs. Dolph Ziggler - Six-pack challenge for the WWE Championship - should be good.
  • Bobby Roode (c) vs. Randy Orton - Singles match for the WWE United States Championship - want Randy to win but also want Bobby at WM. His entrance will be GLORIOUS! 
  • The Usos (Jey and Jimmy Uso) (c) vs. The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, and/or Xavier Woods) - should be good.
  • Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Ruby Riott (with Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan) - likely Flair will lose and crown as Champ at WM or win and then lose due to MITB cash-in. It's long due. 

WOW...mothfkr, dat superkick from zigglu to KO in announcer's chair, bagawd!!!

shane "brie doesn't like when u guys late for dinner" :rofl: 

that big e segment :rofl: 

luka n rowan, meh, they should have stucked with wyatt family, POS this brother's of suckton

as planned cena vs 619 at wm34 which is uncertain might get ditched

now 

aj will lose at fastlane 

and cena vs nakamura rumour

plus reigns will also miss wm34 over drug accusation 

vince is unhappy with brock over taking time out n met with ufc ceo dana white and also given not to show up as a sign of disrespect by vince 

keith lee going to debut in  wwe the braun strauman of indie circuit 

WrestleMania moments have lately been overrated, overproduced and forced. Fans too are expecting too much these days (can't blame them when the "moments" are hyped so much). Many great wrestlers had busted their asses for more than 10 years in the WWE in the past before getting their WrestleMania moment. And now we think it is long overdue for someone who has just been around for 2-3 WrestleManias.

13 hours ago, Ph3N0M said:

WrestleMania moments have lately been overrated, overproduced and forced. Fans too are expecting too much these days (can't blame them when the "moments" are hyped so much). Many great wrestlers had busted their asses for more than 10 years in the WWE in the past before getting their WrestleMania moment. And now we think it is long overdue for someone who has just been around for 2-3 WrestleManias.

this could be debatable

I guess I am more of a traditionalist who believes in paying dues and rising through the ranks before being permanently placed in main events and having "moments." Look back at how guys like Benoit, Guerrero and Jericho busted their asses for years before getting their individual WM moments. That's ideal progression for me.

https://www.kayfabenews.com/wrestlemania-cancelled-due-unavailability-flo-rida/

WrestleMania, the popular annual sports-entertainment spectacular, has been called off after World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) was alerted that Flo Rida — whose musical performances are marquee highlights of the event — is not available April 8.

8 hours ago, AnK said:

If you are talking about their WCW days strugle then obviously it’s something incomparable 

coz that was due to politics not dues or anything 

as soon as they joined WWF they were given significant spots on following Wrestlemanias..they didn’t have to wait 2-3 years 

& if you are Comparing Braun Stroman with a regular joe of wrestling then I think you need a tad bit more sense of this business 

there are ppl who need to struggle but then there are guys who are stars over night 

it works both ways 

They did not do much in WrestleMania 2000. They all were still midcarders occasionally wrestling the top guys. Jericho did get the world title sooner than the other two though, so he was world champion going into his third WrestleMania. It took 2 more WMs for Eddie and Benoit to get the belts. And by that time, they all had been wrestling for like 15 years each. And yes, I would be counting their WCW days, because without their WCW work (despite not being in main events all the time there, though Benoit is a one time WCW champion for whatever it's worth), they wouldn't get the kind of position they got in the WWE. They were all very talented, none of them got quick world titles in the WWE, because none of them were already established at that level. You may compare the situation with AJ Styles coming in and getting title soon after and that is different because AJ was already established enough from his outside work, he didn't have to rise through the ranks like the other guys.

Of course there are exceptions. For example, the first that comes to my mind Brock Lesnar. So yes, there are people who are stars overnight. But Braun was not one of them. He was a freaking Wyatt Family member for God's sake. He still has not developed enough character to be a permanent top guy.

Case in Point: I am not saying he cannot be the top guy. But instead of being in main events so soon, he should first develop more character, have some good runs with the midcard belts. So if the rumored match with The Miz for the IC title is correct, that's actually good for him in the long run.

Edited by Ph3N0M

I agree that all wrestlers (unless you are the bottomest of the bottom) should have something worthwhile to do at WM, not having that is just poor booking and direction. But if they are going for Strowman/Miz for the IC title, that is worthwhile enough and a proper match for him, right?

during old days, wrestler's needed to bust their a*s out day in and day out, the reason they had to wait for their WM moment, was just that, minimal high flying moves, major focus on selling moves, improving character over the period of time with proper rivalry, that is what took time back then. now a days, wrestlers are all about pulling the tricks, twisting bodies up in the air and what not, which was, back then, only cruiserweight stuff, but now, almost all, even the top tiers need to have some of these moves up their arsenal. this shortens their in-ring life span, case in point, daniel bryan, paige, edge. thats why they need to give WM moments early these days, because of fragile nature of the business, this day u r up up above, next moment, u r out on the shelf (seth rollins knee injury, finn's first championship win and then vacating it next day on RAW).

i mean, even back then, moments were made, wm xix, lesnar doing shooting star press, that was a moment, botched yes, high risk, yes, but you can't change that you had your breath held withing your chest for those few seconds. back then who would have thought lesnar could do that?

WM moments, just happens, and if it's happening to a wrestler who just started, well then it's his luck, cuz he was there at the right place and right time, and WWE should over take on that, but we all know how WWE is :|

I stopped right at minimal high flying movies. Everything was much riskier back then.

Things are flashier now, but much more safe.

And safe it should be.