Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

0.12 - theme

0.20 - just look at that camera angle man! :wub: notice the electric flashes too, and the smoke coming from where he's walking down

0.23 - next camera cut, again epic visuals, smoke running rowads the screen

0.28 - dem blue lights on him plus titantron movie combination looks cool af

0.39 - the switch to Hollywood Heel theme with nice camer cut and the final boss written on titantron and the new Red Eyes Bramha Bull (Heel Rock)

• Haha 1

On 3/27/2024 at 11:12 PM, mohit9206 said:

Great RAW. CM Punk promo was fire. I hope Sami loses at Mania. I know this sounds crazy but I really want Chad to take the title from Gunther. Sami is already been IC champ multiple times.

Sami is not even presented as the one who can beat Gunther tbh, it should have been Gable’s moment but they ruined it.

2 minutes ago, Shreyans Gupta said:

Sami is not even presented as the one who can beat Gunther tbh, it should have been Gable’s moment but they ruined it.

Exactly... it should have been Gable. Now he is just acting as a second fiddle to Sami. I think he'll somehow screw Sami at the match vs Gunther.

18 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Saal me ek do baar Diwali dasre jaise WWE dekhne wale shaant rahe

Hey listen you Jabroni, i dont even watch it once a year but because of the GREAT one, the peoples champ, the one who has Millions and ..................Millions of fans is the reason i am watching it now. 

So shut your mouth you Big a*s or i will whoop your candy a*s and send it to Hollywood :P 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

Exactly... it should have been Gable. Now he is just acting as a second fiddle to Sami. I think he'll somehow screw Sami at the match vs Gunther.

bruh, they fk'd up Jade Cargill's debut :doh:

9 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Sami has worked his a*s off througout the year and gotten over immensely. Would love him to have his moment this Mania.

He already had his moment in the last year’s WM when he main evented night 1 of WM, it was the perfect pay off for his story, while this just seems that WWE wants him to be in WM regardless of the sense it makes him to be in this picture.