Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

2 minutes ago, Pushy said:

Did any1 caught that during the Nipple H entrance :scarerun:something's coming :wOOtjumpy: and its related to Bray/Fiend :wOOtjumpy: :happydance:

Appears just after nipple h hugs dat lil'a*s kid and proceeds towards the ring, when he's nearby them staircaise to climb his a$$ up, that music, that scribbling music, i marked tf out guys :blush: full goosebumps bc, that was out of nowhere and unexpected :wOOtjumpy:

here's the link which the qr leads to 

Fk Ya

Don't know what it is, but whatever it is, bring it on :wOOtjumpy:

Bo dallas( bray’s bro) has a YT channel where he was doing promos that something big is coming, so I think WWE def going to revive uncle Howdy’s char.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shreyans Gupta said:

Bo dallas( bray’s bro) has a YT channel where he was doing promos that something big is coming, so I think WWE def going to revive uncle Howdy’s char.

read something about Wyatt 6, butt I don't know what it is, SH!T just got real :wOOtjumpy: 

Man, hearing that music post Bray, that gave an instant adrenaline boost, bc, sote sote dekhra tha, woh Fiend kaisa pump hoke uth ta hain, exactly waise uth k turant furant mere dost ko video call lagaya, man, we are the biggest Fiend fans......Let Him In beeches :happydance:

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Almost all Indian wrestlers like Jinder, Veer etc are released by WWE but they are doing drama on Twitter like they quit, didn't compromise their country etc etc. Maybe a work or something?

Nothing new, they do this periodically. 

With all these cuts n sh!ts, i want unique sets for raw sd n ple's, if they dont do diz, they can suk nah bawlz :giggle:

On 4/21/2024 at 7:45 AM, Pushy said:

read something about Wyatt 6, butt I don't know what it is, SH!T just got real :wOOtjumpy: 

Man, hearing that music post Bray, that gave an instant adrenaline boost, bc, sote sote dekhra tha, woh Fiend kaisa pump hoke uth ta hain, exactly waise uth k turant furant mere dost ko video call lagaya, man, we are the biggest Fiend fans......Let Him In beeches :happydance:

Check bo dallas yt channel, you will see some bray level promos.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Ya he will be out for 6-8 months.

Also:

Triple H or whoever is incharge is changing Vince's stupid restrictions.

11 hours ago, Shreyans Gupta said:

New era new management and a welcome change.

It was a much needed change, nibble h knows wht he's doin'

10 hours ago, Shreyans Gupta said:

Check bo dallas yt channel, you will see some bray level promos.

Aye aye Cpt. :hi2:

9 hours ago, Shreyans Gupta said:

Becky won the title… again. Well it will keep the programming busy with Morgan and Jax as her opponents for few months until the eradicator returns.

Would like Liv to win the title at some point before Rhea returns, also because there is a chance WWE might do a romance angle with Liv and Dom this will lead to Dom on a pole match between Liv and Rhea 🤣

• Haha 1