Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

• 2 weeks later...

This week's TNA :unsure:

TNA is now broadcasted on Spike TV on Monday nights :D. In India the shows are delayed by 1 week and the first Monday night show of TNA was broadcasted at 6 PM on Star Sports today. What an awesome show it was. I haven't seen such a great wrestling episode since like the RAW/Smackdown of 2006!!!

The main event was Hulk Hogan and Abyss v/s Ric Flair and AJ Styles. Sting made an apperance and there was a segment involving Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Syxx Pac and Eric Young too. Kurt Angle, Sting, Brooke Hogan, Dixie Carter and Foley were also there along with Mr Anderson and Christopher Daniels. Some great storylines are being built up and TNA is showing great promise.

Seriously, if anyone of you'll were ever a wrestling fan and stopped watching it cause of the crap which is shown these days by WWE ... switch to TNA. It's like the good old days :makeout:

Edited by Avishkar

• 2 weeks later...

hey all who watch TNA is it true that Mr. Monday Night yes the master of Five-Star Frog Splash is back in TNA and even had his first match against the The Icon and the master of Scorpion Deathlock Sting ???

screw my cable operator for not showing Star Sports

Edited by i_rock098

^^^

Yeah, i'm also looking forward for that match. But apart from that, there really isn't anything WWE is offering at the moment. On the other hand, TNA has become awesome and not even a single minute of Impact seems boring :huh:. This week SCSA came on RAW but even he couldn't do much to make the show interesting :ack:

Edited by Avishkar

Yeah, that's true. RVD has joined TNA and he beat Sting in his debut match. However, Sting destroyed him after the match with a cane :P

TNA FTW :majesty:

:O:huh: Mr. Monday Night :majesty:

Bret Hart one final match at Wm26 :ack:

faints.....

me never liked bret heart :P

ROB van dam at tna !!

omfgwtfBBQ !!

Yeah dude, you gotta start watching TNA ! Btw, the Kurt Angle and Mr Anderson rivalry is one of the best rivalries Kurt has been into since maybe his fued with Shawm Michaels at WM 21. They have really worked out that story well and TNA has helped Mr Anderson reach his true potential.

me going to watch TNA for just for rob and sting

and BTW did anyone notice that The Texas Rattlesnake dint give his 1 finger sallute to the crowed when he came on RAW insted he just showed his fists why was that ????