Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Taker was really injured, thats why the match ended like it did. He could barely walk. HHH was carrying the match in the last 5 mins or so.

Taker probably broke something when HHH tombstoned him as Takers head did hit the ground unlike in proper Tombstones,Taker didnt get up after that.It was a botched Tombstone

i thought the same,i reckon match was scripted to end with hhh hitting Taker with the sledge hammer Taker kicking out and then finally a second Tombstone to extend the streak to 19-0

lol @ the guys saying Taker was injured. Did you guys see the way they put him on that stretcher? There's no way that was a real injury.

+1. They were making HHH look good, so that people really believed that HHH beat the crap out of Deadman.

^^Commentator. JR and the King were always a great combo. Esp when King was rooting for the bad guys and JR for the good guys.

Anyway, Taker was already injured when he went into WM. I said so like 3 pages ago. The stretcher bit was fake but he still had a pretty bad neck injury. He might put in a cameo on RAW or Smackdown but I wouldnt expect to see him in the ring anytime soon.

Edit Curse you for sneaking in a post there Nimmo. :rant:

Edited by Aftrunner

No i am seriously asking,is he that?

Edit - Just wikied,tbh i love that guy.. just forgot his name and he is not there in wwe anymore right? i can only see a black bald guy now a days. :|

Edited by The Legend.

So I am finally watching WM.

Rocks opening monologue was lame as sh*t.

But why was the world heavyweight title the first match of the card? What is this nonsense??

Also who the f**k is this Del Rio assclown? How did he win the Royal Rumble? Why in the holy hell has Christian (who has twice the talent of everyone else in the ring) not gotten a big push from the WWE?

The match itself was pretty good TBH. Maybe not WM good but a solid match.

So I am finally watching WM.

Rocks opening monologue was lame as sh*t.

But why was the world heavyweight title the first match of the card? What is this nonsense??

Also who the f**k is this Del Rio assclown? How did he win the Royal Rumble? Why in the holy hell has Christian (who has twice the talent of everyone else in the ring) not gotten a big push from the WWE?

The match itself was pretty good TBH. Maybe not WM good but a solid match.

The first match was between Daniel Bryan & Shameus,

it wasn't telecasted

Also Del Rio is some rich mexican wrestler

Still. Its the heavyweight title. It should be a main event.

Cody V Rey Match. :doh:

8 man Tag team match. :doh: :doh:

Wasting a talent like Kane in a tag match while turds like Del Rio and Cody get their own matches. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Still. Its the heavyweight title. It should be a main event.

Cody V Rey Match. :doh:

8 man Tag team match. :doh: :doh:

Wasting a talent like Kane in a tag match while turds like Del Rio and Cody get their own matches. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Rey & Edge are looking at other options.

Since they already have a mexican wrestler in Del Rio,

I guess you wont be seeing Rey for a loooong time now.

Edge will have a dramatic exit I guess.

This whole Nexus-Corre thing is crap.

I hope it doesn't get continued

:doh: