nosextillim18

Wrestling fans

11672 posts in this topic

Bet HHH will be on the verge of winning the match, probably after using a sledge-hammer or other illegal means. Shawn Michaels, to respect Taker and his streak, will super-kick Hunter and do some weird crap like that.

Naah storyline sense will be that Shawn doesnt want anybody to do what he couldnt .Shawn being added for star power makes sense but I hope and I think he wont get involved.

Also the reason an upcoming superstar is not facing Taker is the obvious one .The Streak needs a big name,its been the savior of Wrestlemania .Cena or Jericho would have been good challengers though .

I happened to watch the Wrestlemania match between Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart... It was an iron man match... And what a match it was... Vintage stuff, good stuff... After watching it I must admit WWE of now has lost ALL its flair... I know what I said is completely out of context to the discussion happening here... Only wanted to express my view...

You know what would have been a better storyline? Shawn couldn't end it. HHH couldn't end it. Let's see if both of them together could end it. HIAC Triple Threat and in the end the streak still comes out on top putting an end to all this streak nonsense, once and for all.

In that storyline the HHH vs Shawn thing of egos could also play out nicely. When Shawn showed HHH the clip the crowd was chanting Triple Threat too :D

You know what would have been a better storyline? Shawn couldn't end it. HHH couldn't end it. Let's see if both of them together could end it. HIAC Triple Threat and in the end the streak still comes out on top putting an end to all this streak nonsense, once and for all.

In that storyline the HHH vs Shawn thing of egos could also play out nicely. When Shawn showed HHH the clip the crowd was chanting Triple Threat too :D

Completely agree but Shawn wont wrestle again

Also this match at WM 28 will end the story which started before WM 25 with Shawn wanting to break the Streak .They will finally let him retire and by that I mean wont use him in the Streak storyline anymore

I happened to watch the Wrestlemania match between Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart... It was an iron man match... And what a match it was... Vintage stuff, good stuff... After watching it I must admit WWE of now has lost ALL its flair... I know what I said is completely out of context to the discussion happening here... Only wanted to express my view...

Did you say somethin about THE BEST WRESTLEMANIA MATCH EVER! :)

Its one of my all time favorite matches .Both were Awesome and the chemistry the had together was amazing .In the Rivalry DVD Shawn says everything that they planned was executed to perfection including the timing of when they would do what .

Someone on the last page asked about top 5 matches of all time. I think that list is too hard to make. But invariably whenever I start to think of a list most of them involve HBK matches. The greatest of all time. Absolutely without doubt.

Someone on the last page asked about top 5 matches of all time. I think that list is too hard to make. But invariably whenever I start to think of a list most of them involve HBK matches. The greatest of all time. Absolutely without doubt.

I only :P but seems like no1 wants to post <_<

Why dont you get it started? :P

Throw in Youtube links while we are at it. Nice way to kill some time. I will get us started with one of my top 10 (proabably).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bgn0B96GXY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A9369Y3Ttg

The match itself wasnt that great but the build up was fantastic, HHH is at his best as a despicable heel, HBK is just coming off a back injury without looking like he has missed a beat and JR just absolutely sells that back injury like its about to kill HBK. Also a perfect example of how a great commentator can make a make something good into something great.

f**ckin Micheal Cole and Booker T.

The match itself wasnt that great but the build up was fantastic, HHH is at his best as a despicable heel, HBK is just coming off a back injury without looking like he has missed a beat and JR just absolutely sells that back injury like its about to kill HBK. Also a perfect example of how a great commentator can make a make something good into something great.

f**ckin Micheal Cole and Booker T.

HBK back after 4 years and he still stole the show .Credit to HHH as well ,he was superb as a Heel .

JR is amazing ,one of his lines which I cant forget is "Chokeslams Last Rides Tombstones and a Kick out and a Kick out and a Kick out"

Bold Part +1