Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

DammiT!! Still feel sad about the HIAC Match not closing the Event!

Rock-Cena going to main event just bcoz They challeneged each other 1 year prior to be in the main event!! I mean that's it ??

ok, I agree.. Its a generation vs Generation, Both are one of my fav. superstars But still there isn't special about these two that can pull the crowd on a Technical level! Just the attitude and Style.. Yeah i give credit for that though.....

At One side you have One of the most Impressive Streak in the History of Sports Entertainment........, You have the King of the Kings/Cerebral Assassin/The Game! and The Special guest Refree is none other than MR. WRESTLEMANIA himself. The Heart Break Kid! Just announcing these names feels so much honored, Its not about Generation.... Its about The End of An Era!!

And going by the prev. matches with HBK-Taker & HHH-Taker, Its a no brainer, This DESERVES to be the main Event! Like The Streak vs Career in WM 26, I loved every moment of that!

This maybe a bit Harsh im putting and maybe a bit hurting for Rock's & Cena's Fans..... Undertaker Owns Wrestlemania! Its his Playground and you have NO right to decide what will be the main event! :P

ok.. I think I went too far. Im too emotionally attached to this match! :)

Edited by N.Harish

yo people's man, awesomesauce, that should have been On Air and not Off Air, idiot WWE.

if they are savoring all these footages(Off Air) for their uBoob channel, then it's lame to the fullest :thumbdown:

DammiT!! Still feel sad about the HIAC Match not closing the Event!

Rock-Cena going to main event just bcoz They challeneged each other 1 year prior to be in the main event!! I mean that's it ??

ok, I agree.. Its a generation vs Generation, Both are one of my fav. superstars But still there isn't special about these two that can pull the crowd on a Technical level! Just the attitude and Style.. Yeah i give credit for that though.....

At One side you have One of the most Impressive Streak in the History of Sports Entertainment........, You have the King of the Kings/Cerebral Assassin/The Game! and The Special guest Refree is none other than MR. WRESTLEMANIA himself. The Heart Break Kid! Just announcing these names feels so much honored, Its not about Generation.... Its about The End of An Era!!

And going by the prev. matches with HBK-Taker & HHH-Taker, Its a no brainer, This DESERVES to be the main Event! Like The Streak vs Career in WM 26, I loved every moment of that!

This maybe a bit Harsh im putting and maybe a bit hurting for Rock's & Cena's Fans..... Undertaker Owns Wrestlemania! Its his Playground and you have NO right to decide what will be the main event! :P

ok.. I think I went too far. Im too emotionally attached to this match! :)

Undertaker does not own Mania ,Mr.Wrestlemania own Mania .Even now people are talking about him instead of the 2 other Legends.The match should main event but to be very honest the only interesting thing in the match is Shawn Michaels.

Everyone knows the end result and the promos between Taker and HHH have been very poor .

Watching RAW now, Vicky Guererro and Aksana :rofl:

Man. what have they made Vicki into. I can't recall anyone being booed more.

Edit Can't believe now The Rock is spewing the childhood dream crap. That is such utter tripe coming from a man after a hiatus, who in all fake modesty aside, is nearly one of the best. And to say Cena stands between his dream? I mean come on. Not enough barf emoticons. Ruined the vibe man. Completely.

Edited by achilles

Good that I watched Taker's segment now. Almost snoozing already :P

Taker is good for only one thing, swinging in anger, running his eyes and giving that slitting throat sign.

The whole segment was massively dragged on ,i dont understand the logic of Taker wanting to face HHH again despite having beaten him twice.Only thing good about the segment was the end and Taker said something everyone knows

Ofcourse Shawn is better

I skipped the final segment of RAW. Undertaker vs Triple H, Hell in a Cell, a streak match at Wrestlemania. Just hearing that is enough to get any wrestling fan excited about their match. This is one of those matches that requires no buildup. We know the history between the two, we know that both wrestlers are famous for Hell in a Cell matches. Threre's nothing new or interesting that the WWE can tell me about their feud. I don't wanna waste my time watching their painfully slow and boring promos. Just bring on the match already.

ps - I'd have made Mick Foley the special referee instead of Michaels.

The whole segment was massively dragged on ,i dont understand the logic of Taker wanting to face HHH again despite having beaten him twice.Only thing good about the segment was the end and Taker said something everyone knows

Ofcourse Shawn is better

Taker has beaten him once, last year. Or am I missing something?

I'm telling you the way they've always mentioned Shawn in some light and now if he does nothing special in the match I'm gonna be mad. Shitty WWE.