Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

^Was about to post the same pic, you beat me to it. Are you on PWB?

BTW what are the guesses about who will return on 2nd April 2012? Usually big names return after WM night. A-Train is one. But I am hoping and praying that Brock Lesnar or Bill Goldberg come back. I am also hoping for Austin to return full time, as he said in a recent interview that he is ready for wrestling again.

nope, not yet, now that you mention it will register there :P

Was just browsing and came across this.

Yes, recent pic it is.

?

what i mean is, what they air, on Live TV is pre-recorded some 2 weeks back, so, going by that, WM should have been pre-recorded, right? or is it that they stop pre-recording before WM so that they are really Live from that particular Arena?

what i mean is, what they air, on Live TV is pre-recorded some 2 weeks back, so, going by that, WM should have been pre-recorded, right? or is it that they stop pre-recording before WM so that they are really Live from that particular Arena?

It is aired here(Raw,Smackdown) in India after a gap of 2 weeks, but in the US it's as Live as Live can get.

Or did I not get you?

Edited by abhinit90

It is aired here(Raw,Smackdown) in India after a gap of 2 weeks, but in the US it's as Live as Live can get.

Or did I not get you?

wasn't talking about India, was talking about US itself

in India, broadcasting is 2 weeks late, i know dat B) ( which by the way, i have never seen in the past so many years, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL )

No pushy, Raw is always live. Its broadcast live and shown live. Pretty much like a Cricket match. Same is true for PPVs. All of them are broadcast live. Only show that is taped and then broadcast is Smackdown AFAIK. And even that only has like 1-2 day delay.

Or do you mean something else? :huh:

ok, hit up some google pages, early before WCW came in, RAW used to be recorded, not Live, after that, RAW went Live, and is still Live (with a 5 minutes difference), but SD is recorded.

i thought they still do them recorded sh*t and broadcast later, my bad B)

Ten Sports have been airing WWE shows the very next week in India for quite some time now. I think that's the best they can do. They can't air it live because its early morning Indian time.

Everything except SD, NXT and Superstars (which occur in the same night/show) are aired live in US.

I hope they air SD live in US as well. Because right now, I catch the RAW episodes on youtube while limit SD to just reading the spoilers :P

Edited by Catalyst

Hmmm.

Rock wins. Miz interferes and gets beat up by both Rock and Cena. Rock and Cena then shake hands.

Taker wins cause of HBK, there is no way this match will go clean IMO.

Punk wins. I dont know if Jericho will even stick around after WM.

Shamu wins. I dont see them letting BD keep the belt any longer even if he has turned into their best heel champ.

"Holla holla holla, tag team playa" wins. :suicide:

• Like 1

hmmm...

Cena and Rock shake hands at the end

Orton defeats Kane very easily.

If it isn't Undertakers last wrestlemania, then he will win.

Punk wins.

Sheamus defeats Bryan.

John lauranitis wins.

Have all the players been announced for GM vs. GM match, if Yes, then Albert might interfere in a match or something

• Like 1

Big Show wins IC championship

Orton defeats Kane

Taker wins thanks to HBK, setting up HHH vs HBK next year

Punk defeats Jericho

DB cheats on Sheamus to win, thus setting up future feuds

Long team loses and JL becomes GM

Rock defeats Cena, though result is not clean (leg under the rope and some sh*t like that), thus continuing the feud

Next RAW, Lesnar returns and challenges Taker.

Punk turns heel

Also, massive LOL at Pushy for not knowing RAW and PPVs are live. OMFG :ha::rofl:

Edited by The_Rock
  • Like 1