Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

I cant believe Kane-Zack Ryder is still a thing. That must be the longest running "feud" currently. :lol:

Goes to show how thin the roster is and how no one gives a f**k about the mid carders. Its a shame WWE completely buried the IC championship, the tag titles and the cruiserweight division. All we get now are the two titles and whatever rivalry Cena has got going on. Which will just shrink to one title when Cena inevitably takes back the WWE championship.

And they wanna put on a 3 hour show every week. They dont even have 3 hour material for PPVs. :rofl:

ADR wins and finally fulfills his destiny to be the new World heavyweight Champion :P

CM Punk Def Daniel Bryan after AJ interference

Big Johnny def Little Johnny after Batista interference

Kane Rapes Ryder and hopefully writes him off TV

Gayosaurus defeats someone :P

I wont be surprised if Lord hentai hits Cena before the match

Looks well set for an Awful PPV but I believe in PUNK BRYAN

@achilles I think its a regular small sized stadium.

Whatever it is, you can bet PPV will start by Cole announcing (as usual) "a record X thousand in attendance here at backwards sh*thole USA". Seems like they set a record every PPV. :giggle:

Man.. I donno where this WWE is heading... Damn! Not even a single impressive superstar apart from DB! I was wondering how the RAW & SD continuing for 2 hrs. with this kind of roasters line.

Jericho/RO/Cena/Punk/DB are the few who makes the show decent somewhat. WWE went straight downhill since Wrestlemania!

This just shows How Weak the WWE without any superstars from the Attitude Era...... Well, atleast Lilian Garcia is there on SD. B)

Zach Gowen (that One legged kid) is better than Zack Ryder piece of sh*t(though i like his finisher, but apart from that, he's a*s crap)

The Rock should cut his dick into half for mentioning his crap a*s name post Survivor Series segment :|

hope Kane rightfully puts his sorry butt out of RAW for good, also retaining his BIG RED MONSTER gimmik FFS! WWE!

also, Bork Lazer please :| :|

Zach Gowen (that One legged kid) is better than Zack Ryder piece of sh*t(though i like his finisher, but apart from that, he's a*s crap)

:rofl: I remember that kid... He came to picture because of Vince McMahon. He and Umaga once had a match...

I think he even had a match (or a run in) with Bork Laser. And even Big show IIRC. :lol:

Nothing against the guy but it always felt like WWE used him to get cheap heat to their heels.

yup, he was def. used, and he added so much to Bork Lazer's heat, if u remember, he literally shattered him in front of his mom :rofl: :rofl: and then some, when he threw him off the stairs :good: :good:

Vince, Y U NO GVE US DAT BORK LAZER!

Because Vince is No Vince when there is no Rock/Austin/Taker/DX! People stopped caring this Old Man who used to have the greatest feuds in the WWE history with Austin, taker & DX.

Damn! It feels Sad. :(

I think he even had a match (or a run in) with Bork Laser. And even Big show IIRC. :lol:

Nothing against the guy but it always felt like WWE used him to get cheap heat to their heels.

Against lesnar it was bad :fear:

yup, he was def. used, and he added so much to Bork Lazer's heat, if u remember, he literally shattered him in front of his mom :rofl: :rofl: and then some, when he threw him off the stairs :good: :good:

Vince, Y U NO GVE US DAT BORK LAZER!

:chair:

Evil you are :P

Because Vince is No Vince when there is no Rock/Austin/Taker/DX! People stopped caring this Old Man who used to have the greatest feuds in the WWE history with Austin, taker & DX.

Damn! It feels Sad. :(

Vince is an old man now plus the lack of any quality divas means theres no point for him to return and get involved with them via a storyline

Punk Bryan was on another level. :majesty:

I am even ok with Punk winning. It wasnt clean and hopefully it sets up for a rematch.

Cant believe Shamu won though. Dunno why WWE keeps pushing him. The crowd doesnt give a sh*t. He was barely getting a reaction in the fatal four way.

Also yay for Christian coming back. Boo for not going for the Heavyweight title.

Decent PPV. Could have been flat out horrible but Punk Bryan and the awesome crowd saved it.

BTW anyone else thing Punk kinda botched the finish? I think he was supposed to tap out at 3 making it more ambiguous but was late by about 2 seconds.

Also DAT EVE IN DAT DRESS!!! <3

I also think that Punk was going for the sharpshooter when he botched and improvised, the crowd was epic.

Jericho was great in his last match(atleast for a while)

Kane defeated Ryder :dance:

Having 2 squash matches consecutively in 2 PPV's shows how great the roster is.

Expected ending :yawn:

Punk Bryan was on another level. :majesty:

I am even ok with Punk winning. It wasnt clean and hopefully it sets up for a rematch.

Cant believe Shamu won though. Dunno why WWE keeps pushing him. The crowd doesnt give a sh*t. He was barely getting a reaction in the fatal four way.

Also yay for Christian coming back. Boo for not going for the Heavyweight title.

Decent PPV. Could have been flat out horrible but Punk Bryan and the awesome crowd saved it.

BTW anyone else thing Punk kinda botched the finish? I think he was supposed to tap out at 3 making it more ambiguous but was late by about 2 seconds.

Also DAT EVE IN DAT DRESS!!! <3

Shammu be HHH gym buddy yo