nosextillim18

Wrestling fans

11012 posts in this topic

LOL.

So the next PPV is dead in the water right? CM vs BD is the only decent match in there and that has no build up.

LOL.

So the next PPV is dead in the water right? CM vs BD is the only decent match in there and that has no build up.

None of the matches have any sort of build up :|

SD spoiler

Kane lost in a street fight to orton which was a dark match, again?, infact the entire SD was boring :yawn:

Edited by abhinit90

Speaking of Smackdown I feel bad for Jericho. His returned was all hyped up. Since then, he has lost every PPV match he has been in. Royal Rumble, WM, ER and I bet money he will lose this one too.

That is some "End of the world". :lol:

Speaking of Smackdown I feel bad for Jericho. His returned was all hyped up. Since then, he has lost every PPV match he has been in. Royal Rumble, WM, ER and I bet money he will lose this one too.

I really feel bad for him too, I mean he takes time out from his band etc. to give the fans what they want and still WWE keeps on dumbing him :|

Seriously. They buried him deep. Remember how big a deal was when he came back? The pop he got. Now he has got no credibility and nobody gives two f**ks, cause first they dumped him in the RR (from what I hear he was supposed to win it) and then they had him job to Punk throughout that fued. He seriously should have won at Extreme rules.

More wasted talent.

Seriously. They buried him deep. Remember how big a deal was when he came back? The pop he got. Now he has got no credibility and nobody gives two f**ks, cause first they dumped him in the RR (from what I hear he was supposed to win it) and then they had him job to Punk throughout that fued. He seriously should have won at Extreme rules.

More wasted talent.

:hug: All those videos that used to air, along with him trolling the crowd for weeks by not saying a word. He really should have won at ER, IMO Punk won only because it was his hometown, infact after WM I think Jericho posted on twitter that he was done :|

Nah. Jericho was always expected to lose. Atleast I thought so when he turned heel and in the way he turned heel.

I still can't believe Cena wrestled with one arm after appearing via satellite. That is some croaky sh*t.

LOL.

What else do you need :P

Just have Bryan win by AJs interference or have AJ screw Bryan .

Dont let Punk win cleanly please

Absolutely Awful sh*t with Jericho .He should have won at WM and then Punk winning at Extreme Rules ,now he is just another jobber .

Nah. Jericho was always expected to lose. Atleast I thought so when he turned heel and in the way he turned heel.

I still can't believe Cena wrestled with one arm after appearing via satellite. That is some croaky sh*t.

SuperCena overcoming extraordinary odds since 2005

Donno how many months will this new feud with Lauranitis go on for "Rise Above Hate".

IMO, Jericho should leave Punk and catch some other Superstar...... I am getting bored now..... Nothing interesting going and also this thread dying soon... :(

Only interesting part is the Lilian's announcement and Story between AJ & DB. The rest all is just meh..