Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Disappointing episode of NXT. Hated almost all the matches (mostly all were half baked and botched!) but at least we have a a cracker of a tag-team match now for the championship and Dusty Rhodes trophy. Also, can't wait till Aleister Black kicks Andrade's butt for good... but if Celina pulls out a cheap ploy I swear I'll break my TV! :wallbash:

The Kairi Sane and Vanessa Borne match felt really badly done, I mean Vanessa was good for the first couple of minutes of the match and then just became terrible in the ring! Her moves felt laggard. I understand she was taking a fall for Kairi but damn this is NXT... show some steam girl, even if are going to lose! Plus I much like Vanessa and this was not nice to watch being a fan of hers. :(

I usually don't follow 205 Live but watched it this week, the match between Buddy Murphy and Kalisto was amazing!

Alright. I might try to stay up for this since my boy DB is back. 

See you losers online. 

EDIT Quick question. Does the WWE network work in India?

Edited by Aftrunner

Either jeff jerrett or hbk will be the gm
I guess sdl changing its colours to tna as all of them are very happy with his return

Plus james storm was back stage for both raw n sdl

Hbk may take over nxt
As triple h started to assemble his team after vince leaves for xfl completly

Rusev asked for the release

All injured wrestlers are returning this weekend

Keith lee (indies champ )vs kassius ohno happened today

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, Defender487 said:

Hbk may take over nxt
As triple h started to assemble his team after vince leaves for xfl completly - SWEET :happydance: 

Rusev asked for the release - nooooooo

All injured wrestlers are returning this weekend - coolio

also, dat Richochet :wOOtjumpy: 

Edited by Pushy

I'll be watching on the network too, while nicely blazed ;)

I was watching the HBK-Undertaker 1 (WM25) yesterday, and man, HBK really carried that match. As revered and recognised as he is, HBK is still underrated in my book. The emotion he brings in to a big match is unparalleled. DB does that too, but in a different way. I just wish I could've seen HBK perform live in the ring. Now that DB is back, I'm eyeing WM35 at NJ. Who's in for that trip? Tickets go on sale in Nov so we have plenty of time to decide. 

Edited by achilles