Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Just got done watching Hall of Fame... Edge and Christian with the Dudley's were amazing to start things off.

In the end though Goldberg's speech felt really stretched...thanked a zillion people and just generally the speech felt hammy and flat.

AT the HoF Red Carpet... Lana in that black viny gown... hotness! Sonya Deville was rocking that noir look.:wub:

Now...onto the wrestling from tomorrow!!  :wOOtjumpy:

snap tap make her crap - Pat Mcfee :rofl: 

started TakerOver NO

done with HoF RedCarpet and HoF, TakeOver Preshow

those entrances are beautiful, but why rush thru them?  sullivan's entrance was awesome, but poor camera angle

purple rainmaker from the ladder...SOB 

sob..so many spots in the opening match itself :panic: 

Edited by Pushy

OMFG yes yes yes yes yes yes yes 

ADAM COLE BAYBAY

that turn by strong, shocking af 

Era of Undiosputed has begun beeches

main event, f**k, what a match 5*

best PPV

Edited by Pushy

Just got done with watching NXT TakeOver New Orleans... my God what a last match that was!! Jaws to the floor... literally! :surprise:

Johnny Gargano vs Tomasso Ciampa... this wasn't a match, this was a contest between two battle machines of epic grueling proportions! :majesty:

And so, Wrestlemania 34 is next... Too bad I can't wake up that early as I need some shut eye time before a packed work scheduled Monday so won't be able to watch it Live. Will watch all of it tomorrow evening.

Hoping it's a great Mania and we get to see some awesome matches, the card is well stacked and should be fun! NXT TakeOver was really amazing so looking forward now all the more to the big event.

For those of you who'll be watching it LIVE in a few hours time... Have fun and enjoy the show! :cheers:

11 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Even I'm thinking whether I'll be able to watch it live or not. Had a busy Sunday and have work tomorrow.

Well, I might just watch it anyway!

Haha... yeah the excitement is voluminous and it's hard to not watch it Live! 

The Superdrome will erupt with chants in a few hours from now!! 

I live an hour away from Superdome. I can't believe I am not watching it from the audience, but the tickets were crazy exepnsive (even for the seats way up in the skies) and I didn't have that kind of money to burn atm. I will watch it LIVE though. About to hit the grocery store to get 7 hours of snacks ready!

• Like 2

Just saw the match card on the WM preview page on the WWE app. I'm pretty sure they will follow the same. Let's see.

2-hour Kickoff matches:

- Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Final

- Women's Battle Royal

- Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Main show:

- Raw Tag Team Championship match

- US Championship Fatal-4-Way

- RAW Women's Championship match

- Smackdown Tag Team Championship match Triple Threat

- Intercontinental Championship match Triple Threat

- Tag Team (DB & SM v KO & SZ)

- Smackdown Women's Championship match

- WWE Championship match

- Universal Championship match

Sucks that Reigns will get the main event, despite Nakamura winning the RR. :thumbdown: I feel like tuning off after the Nakamura vs Styles match. Wouldn't want to end the otherwise superb show with the pathetic sight of Roman winning and the fireworks going off or whatever. :thumbdown:

BTW, no mention of Undertaker's match. So, I guess, there is a chance he may not show up. I just hope against hope that he doesn't show up.