Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

5 minutes ago, Ph3N0M said:

How did you condense and cut the crap from it in real-time?

Coz i woke up at 8am and the matches before that were already uploaded on free streaming sites so i could watch it at my desired pace but i did catch the AJ/Nak and Brock/Reigns match live.

2 hours ago, Ph3N0M said:

Go watch their match from two years ago. They can only work with what they are given.

Talk WWE. Surely Mediocre wasn't expected at Wrestlemania from these big guys. Did Charlotte vs Asuka disappointed? No? 

Get the glasses off please.

2 hours ago, Sach4life said:

WTF? Haven't you seen any AJ match in wwe in the past 2 years? At least be aware about something before saying something like this.

I can't talk much about Nakamura since i haven't seen much of him due to time constraint, but AJ is not just a great wrestler, but he is a fantastic entertainer as well who knows how to tell a story in the ring.

AJ is a great wrestler,yes. No doubt. But thats it. Wheres the X factor matches? I am losing grip on him now, isnt doing much. 

Naka has been sh*t so far. Strong style my a*s. I would rather give Balor more opportunities than him. His gimmick isnt working.

Cena vs Styles was much more entertaining last year.

4 minutes ago, hope said:

Talk WWE. Surely Mediocre wasn't expected at Wrestlemania from these big guys. Did Charlotte vs Asuka disappointed? No? 

Get the glasses off please.

AJ is a great wrestler,yes. No doubt. But thats it. Wheres the X factor matches? I am losing grip on him now, isnt doing much. 

Naka has been sh*t so far. Strong style my a*s. I would rather give Balor more opportunities than him. His gimmick isnt working.

Cena vs Styles was much more entertaining last year.

Wtf does X factor even mean? If you mean matches like Rock VS Cena where the buildup and atmosphere is more entertaining than the match itself, then sorry, but that is never going to happen with his matches because

1. He is not as big as Rock or Austin or Hogan

Can't say anything about Nakamura since i have hardly seen him properly.

Just got done watching. A few of the matches were great.

IC match. Flair vs Asuka Women's Title Match. Rousey. DB returning and delivering a great performance. :good: Some of the best moments.

US Title match was okay, maybe decent.

WTF were they thinking with Taker's match. Utter stupidity. Like I said, an appearance from him would've been just fine, but to have that lame match. Seriously. :doh: I have a feeling where Cena will go, "I wasn't prepared" or some other BS and call Undertaker out next year, like Joe said.

I was super hyped about Styles vs Nakamura, but even that disappointed. Except for the end. Sets it up nicely to start a feud between these two which could potentially culminate in an awesome match in some future PPV.

The main event was so so lame too. Finisher after finisher and kickout after kickout. At least, WWE didn't mess up the ending. So glad to see Roman NOT winning. Phew! :good:

But he might just win it in the next few RAWs or the next PPV or something. :thumbdown:

2 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Wtf does X factor even mean? If you mean matches like Rock VS Cena where the buildup and atmosphere is more entertaining than the match itself, then sorry, but that is never going to happen with his matches because

1. He is not as big as Rock or Austin or Hogan

Can't say anything about Nakamura since i have hardly seen him properly.

I m talking about Charlotte vs Asuka type x factor. That was a great match. Looks like wwe didn't interrupt the womens title match but told styles and naka to tone it down :lol:

Again, get the glasses off please. It was sh*t, mediocre and bad. 

Other than that,how awesome was  that Ronda match with angle,hhh and steph playing it to perfection.  Super awesome to watch. Go lady Stone cold. She has made an instant impact.

Daniel Bryan hasn't lost it. Superb stuff. Hey Styles thats how you pull the crowd.

Takers chokeslam was awesome. Old school and many vintage taker moments :wub:  Damm so awesome to see him. Hope he continues his Annual match. You have done so much but please an annual match be it for 5 mins like today.I would like to see him beat Reigns now. 

Lol Nicholas stuff was stupid but funny  :rofl:

Lesner and Reigns was finisher party. Not much wrestling but Heyman's and Lesners reactions to those kick outs were awesome. More drama than wrestling but still a good watch. 

Rest yet to see.

2 minutes ago, hope said:

I m talking about Charlotte vs Asuka type x factor. That was a great match. Looks like wwe didn't interrupt the womens title match but told styles and naka to tone it down :lol:

Again, get the glasses off please. It was sh*t, mediocre and bad. 

Other than that,how awesome was  that Ronda match with angle,hhh and steph playing it to perfection.  Super awesome to watch. Go lady Stone cold. She has made an instant impact.

Daniel Bryan hasn't lost it. Superb stuff. Hey Styles thats how you pull the crowd.

Takers chokeslam was awesome. Old school and many vintage taker moments :wub:  Damm so awesome to see him. Hope he continues his Annual match. You have done so much but please an annual match be it for 5 mins like today.I would like to see him beat Reigns now. 

Lol Nicholas stuff was stupid but funny  :rofl:

Lesner and Reigns was finisher party. Not much wrestling but Heyman's and Lesners reactions to those kick outs were awesome. More drama than wrestling but still a good watch. 

Rest yet to see.

So, basically, its your opinion, nothing else. I mean, if you think lesnar vs reigns match was good and styles vs nakamura was sh*t, then that tells me how much you know about wrestling. There is not even a need to have a discussion with you :rolleyes:

Just now, Sach4life said:

So, basically, its your opinion, nothing else. I mean, if you think lesnar vs reigns match was good and styles vs nakamura was sh*t, then that tells me how much you know about wrestling. There is not even a need to have a discussion with you :rolleyes:

WWE and wrestling  :giggle: That tells me what you know about WWE :giggle:

Go watch something hardcore. This is not for you. Your definition of WWE is itself wrong like others here. 

Your kind of great match is 10 submissions and 4 reversals i guess :giggle:

Shame on people complaining about Taker here. Outright Disgusting. Thankless people.

5 minutes ago, hope said:

WWE and wrestling  :giggle: That tells me what you know about WWE :giggle:

Go watch something hardcore. This is not for you. Your definition of WWE is itself wrong like others here. 

Your kind of great match is 10 submissions and 4 reversals i guess :giggle:

Shame on people complaining about Taker here. Outright Disgusting. Thankless people.

Funny thing is, i have watched more wwe/wwf than you would have ever watched. I know very well what wwe is and what to expect from it and even by those standards, reigns vs lesnar match was underwhelming. I know what an entertaining match is, rock vs hogan was that. I wasn't expecting anything technical from reigns vs lesnar, but a fairly entertaining brawl(like hhh vs lesnar in wm few years back) and it wasn't even that.

As for Taker vs Cena, it was whatever it was, which is basically nothing.

Edited by Sach4life

Funny thing is, i have watched more wwe/wwf than you would have ever watched. I know very well what wwe is and what to expect from it and even by those standards, reigns vs lesnar match was underwhelming. I know what an entertaining match is, rock vs hogan was that. I wasn't expecting anything technical from reigns vs lesnar, but a fairly entertaining brawl(like hhh vs lesnar in wm few years back) and it wasn't even that.

It was underwhelming but less underwhelming than the technical champs for me.

I wonder wheres the praise for Charlotte and Asuka match here? 

Or this is only the Wrestling Moaning thread.

19 minutes ago, hope said:

It was underwhelming but less underwhelming than the technical champs for me.

I wonder wheres the praise for Charlotte and Asuka match here? 

Or this is only the Wrestling Moaning thread.

I haven't seen that match yet. I have seen only 3 matches till now, taker/cena match, reigns/lesnar match and aj/naka match.

I haven't seen that match yet. I have seen only 3 matches till now, taker/cena match, reigns/lesnar match and aj/naka match.

Do watch that and Ronda and Bryan one also. Awesome those were. 

This has sorta put me off. I'll be off WWE till they can offer a product that interests me, after I hear tomorrow's crowd tear them a new one. I mean, Wrestlemania happened just a few hours ago and there isn't a single moment that I remember, or want to discuss. 

This could've been any other PPV, all of it, and it still wouldn't rate very highly. Sure there were some decent matches, but again, they were forgettable. 

IC championship? Cool. 

Shane isn't believable as an in ring equal to KO and Sami. It was cute what they tried with Bryan and his WM30 carbon, but overall it was just okay. 

Ronda's match was kind of a free for all, but they made it work. Decent fun.

Styles v Nakamura? What a disappointment. Zero drama, zero theatricality. Specially since this was one of the few matches where story-wise anyone could've been the winner. You could really play if the result is truly a 50-50 split before the match begins. They really did nothing. 

The less I say about the main event, the better. All I remember are the chants: "CM Punk, "this is awful", "boring", etc. 

Charlotte v Asuka was good, but again, story wise really Asuka should've won, so the surprise win could've been more impactful. Still, this was pretty good, and they atleast made some effort with the entrance. 

US title? LOL

Tag-teams? So the "monster" is a crowd pleaser now? Really? 

Taker-Cena: whatever. 

What else was there? No segments, no surprise guests, average pyro, only two (2?) elaborate entrances, bah. 

Except for some surprising results, nothing stood out. No real spectacle, no drama, no theatricality, no magic. And here I was thinking I'd like to go to NYC and watch 35 live. :rolleyes:

Pfft. This was a sh*t product, living off of legacy and hype alone. I'm out. 

1 hour ago, achilles said:

This has sorta put me off. I'll be off WWE till they can offer a product that interests me, after I hear tomorrow's crowd tear them a new one. I mean, Wrestlemania happened just a few hours ago and there isn't a single moment that I remember, or want to discuss. 

This could've been any other PPV, all of it, and it still wouldn't rate very highly. Sure there were some decent matches, but again, they were forgettable. 

IC championship? Cool. 

Shane isn't believable as an in ring equal to KO and Sami. It was cute what they tried with Bryan and his WM30 carbon, but overall it was just okay. 

Ronda's match was kind of a free for all, but they made it work. Decent fun.

Styles v Nakamura? What a disappointment. Zero drama, zero theatricality. Specially since this was one of the few matches where story-wise anyone could've been the winner. You could really play if the result is truly a 50-50 split before the match begins. They really did nothing. 

The less I say about the main event, the better. All I remember are the chants: "CM Punk, "this is awful", "boring", etc. 

Charlotte v Asuka was good, but again, story wise really Asuka should've won, so the surprise win could've been more impactful. Still, this was pretty good, and they atleast made some effort with the entrance. 

US title? LOL

Tag-teams? So the "monster" is a crowd pleaser now? Really? 

Taker-Cena: whatever. 

What else was there? No segments, no surprise guests, average pyro, only two (2?) elaborate entrances, bah. 

Except for some surprising results, nothing stood out. No real spectacle, no drama, no theatricality, no magic. And here I was thinking I'd like to go to NYC and watch 35 live. :rolleyes:

Pfft. This was a sh*t product, living off of legacy and hype alone. I'm out. 

Pretry much.

To people complaining about AJ/Nakamura as lacking the "X-Factor", go watch this (it is on a stage much like WrestleMania, and it is full of the kind of storytelling that you expect from a top match). As I said, ultimately you have to work with what was given. (And yes, Charlotte/Asuka was a good match, but that is not the point):

17 minutes ago, Ph3N0M said:

To people complaining about AJ/Nakamura as lacking the "X-Factor", go watch this (it is on a stage much like WrestleMania, and it is full of the kind of storytelling that you expect from a top match). As I said, ultimately you have to work with what was given. (And yes, Charlotte/Asuka was a good match, but that is not the point):

It was the dream match. The Build up was huge. Peoples expectations were sky high and why not, arguably 2 best wrestlers in the world right now. Whose stopping them? 

Why did they fail so massively on the grandest stage of them all? Not a single oh my moment?Please explain why it bombed so bad? 

6 minutes ago, hope said:

It was the dream match. The Build up was huge. Peoples expectations were sky high and why not, arguably 2 best wrestlers in the world right now. Whose stopping them? 

Why did they fail so massively on the grandest stage of them all? Not a single oh my moment?Please explain why it bombed so bad? 

Because they were not allowed to go all out. Also just calling something a dream match is not a proper build, and not a way to generate heat. They had no storyline. Again, see the match in the post you quoted to see what they are capable of when they are allowed to let go in a similar situation (the stage arguably as big as WrestleMania, and the match was also advertised as a "dream match").

Edited by Ph3N0M