Ps3 Wireless Headphone(amazing price)

i know you will never let it happen....u will buy from him under false name incase the situation arise.

i'd rather rot in jail for raping a 90-yr grandfather than ever deal with waste-of-sperms like him.

Can anyone suggest other cheaper alternative? Or a hand to hand transaction (from store or owner, kolkata) for the Official Headset?? I dont like buying online.

i dont think there is any cheaper alternative ...headset is only available in usa for now.

can anyone suggest a cheaper alternative than buying from a local store or online. im dont like the concept of online shopping and i cant go out of my house as im scared of the sun and darkness? :helpsmilie:

:ko:

anyways read the post.

can anyone suggest a cheaper alternative than buying from a local store or online. *I dont like the concept of online shopping and i cant go out of my house as im scared of the sun and darkness? :helpsmilie:

You stand corrected.

Being sarcastic, ehh?? :scratchchin: Anyways the official one costs Rs.4999 = too expensive. I found a cheap chinese made but i dont want wana take the risk. And its always better to get some suggestions before buying. :helpsmilie:

You stand corrected.

Being sarcastic, ehh?? :scratchchin: Anyways the official one costs Rs.4999 = too expensive. I found a cheap chinese made but i dont want wana take the risk. And its always better to get some suggestions before buying. :helpsmilie:

:lol: then there is no cheaper alternative ....i believe it is only below $100 headset in the market that is wirless gives surround sound on (ps3) with mic support...

Archived