Ps3 Wireless Headphone(amazing price)

Looks amazing :O

kya amazing....the weight is damn 1.3kgs...i was telling rashmeet bhai abt how other headsets with decorders ,wires ,adapters weight abt 900 gms max...and this would hardly be 500 gms...sala it turned out to be heavier than the others also. they put it in ps3 console box and posted the headset pic.... :thumbdown:

PS - Dont want to go through the whole thread to find info. ;)

Can you please answer below Q's for me.

Is it launching in India ?

If yes - approx price

If No -anyone on IVG planning to immport. approx price

PS - Dont want to go through the whole thread to find info. ;)

Can you please answer below Q's for me.

Is it launching in India ?

If yes - approx price

If No -anyone on IVG planning to immport. approx price

G4u is saying they are doing something abt it...but i dont know if they will or not.

so you better ask them for approx price.

yes jiggy bhai and me are trying to import it coz amazon once had pre-order price of abt $65...which is when i ordered 2 of them.....we are using sns (aramex service) for it.

sorry bro, I am accessing IVG from phone so can't even see the weight in the link you shared. I have to leave for office now and IVG is blocked in office so I'll share the link with you in the evening.

G4u is saying they are doing something abt it...but i dont know if they will or not.

so you better ask them for approx price.

yes jiggy bhai and me are trying to import it coz amazon once had pre-order price of abt $65...which is when i ordered 2 of them.....we are using sns (aramex service) for it.

And when exactly are you pre ordering it ?

sorry bro, I am accessing IVG from phone so can't even see the weight in the link you shared. I have to leave for office now and IVG is blocked in office so I'll share the link with you in the evening.

oh okay...it is okay bro...but it hink u must have made some mistake it may been that you may seen some bluetooth headset for ps3 which are usually weight at that....here looking at box size only it seems it will be 250 gms...:lol:

i have a gut feeling or hunch..that sony should be launching this in india soon...i think buying from india would make more sense...seeing the weight etc,ordering from US would be expensive

+1 I will wait for review from Mohit/Jiggy

and hopefully G4U will come up with a decent price

i have a gut feeling or hunch..that sony should be launching this in india soon...i think buying from india would make more sense...seeing the weight etc,ordering from US would be expensive

not sure still if the weight is correct.......waiting for some info from montylee....as the link i gave seems to be showing something else and searching directly on amazon for wireless headset is showing some else info...bit confused here....i still find it bit hard to believe it could be 1.4 kg.....no headset with decorders also come to that weight ... :scratchchin:

still indian price may not be same as USA price...it will be tad higher ...my guess 5k-6k .... :scratchchin:

+1 I will wait for review from Mohit/Jiggy

and hopefully G4U will come up with a decent price

yea...and would suggest you to wait if you can...dont invest in the other headset now...wait for the reviews for this one...etc..and see if it releases here or not

not sure still if the weight is correct.......waiting for some info from montylee....as the link i gave seems to be showing something else and searching directly on amazon for wireless headset is showing some else info...bit confused here....i still find it bit hard to believe it could be 1.4 kg.....no headset with decorders also come to that weight ... :scratchchin:

still indian price may not be same as USA price...it will be tad higher ...my guess 5k-6k .... :scratchchin:

yea price may be higher...but atleast no risk of damage etc is there...my biggest worry is shipping,these are handle with care goods and courier guys dont usually bother...

plus buying from india itself,be a sort of peace of mind for me..if at all i want to purchase it later on...

yea...and would suggest you to wait if you can...dont invest in the other headset now...wait for the reviews for this one...etc..and see if it releases here or not

yea price may be higher...but atleast no risk of damage etc is there...my biggest worry is shipping,these are handle with care goods and courier guys dont usually bother...

plus buying from india itself,be a sort of peace of mind for me..if at all i want to purchase it later on...

I am getting tutle beach X41 from Abdul .. will get them next week. But will get these too if priced reasonably/slightly higher than the US price. 4-5K would be anice deal, but dont think they would price these around that range

that is there....actually i found out the warranty is just for 90 days like all sony accessories so even indian release with high price feels bit of not great deal considering the warranty duration .....still lets see both ways has its own merits and demerits .....basically it all comes to how cheap it is to save money ...

Archived