Aramex Shop and Ship

Noctis

thanks to motabhai ,repped :hug: ,got registered for 5$ lifetime :devil:

will surely try this service later on...when i got money to waste :P

and yea one thing ,its say to contact customer service go to the page where tracking is done...but i never saw any link there :unsure:

no bro...nameless was right...wasnt talking abt entropay...abt thia aramex only....

Oh ok. I knew about Aramex, thought you guys were talking about entropay.

and i can even ship led tv's without any shipping charges?? that would be faad

Wait, I think you are making a big misunderstanding here. The $5 is for registering, you will still be charged shipping at $10 for the first .5kg and $8 for subsequent ones. Also the item may be charged with customs.

I mean they will ship to different address when I change it? I think not.

Yeah, they will redirect to the address in your profile. Just contact them through the site.

and i can even ship led tv's without any shipping charges?? that would be faad

Wait, I think you are making a big misunderstanding here. The $5 is for registering, you will still be charged shipping at $10 for the first .5kg and $8 for subsequent ones. Also the item may be charged with customs.

he really thought after registering for $5 ...one can get led tv from usa without shipping charges....:rofl:...bhai asa hota...toh abhi sab kya kya order kar diya hota.. :giggle:

No man, ordered way in advance on everything :P.

Ahhh. Anyways, you got it within 6 days. Now it's a 2 day holiday - Sunday & Independence Day. :(

no they give u whole address as Your name and Than CCU 30(some number) and then the street name,city,state and pin .

Mohit bhai, it's your account number. And it's different for different people and the code starts with the city name it is to be delivered in. Like mine goes like DEL XX (Delhi address). And they have pretty good instructions on their site (with examples) on how to enter the address for various sites with different address fields.

I mean they will ship to different address when I change it? I think not.

IIRC, you can change the address via their CC. Send them an email. They're pretty quick to reply.

Ahhh. Anyways, you got it within 6 days. Now it's a 2 day holiday - Sunday & Independence Day. :(

Mohit bhai, it's your account number. And it's different for different people and the code starts with the city name it is to be delivered in. Like mine goes like DEL XX (Delhi address). And they have pretty good instructions on their site (with examples) on how to enter the address for various sites with different address fields.

IIRC, you can change the address via their CC. Send them an email. They're pretty quick to reply.

thanks bro..yea i understood ....that account part...

Oh ok. I knew about Aramex, thought you guys were talking about entropay.

Yeah, they will redirect to the address in your profile. Just contact them through the site.

he really thought after registering for $5 ...one can get led tv from usa without shipping charges....:rofl:...bhai asa hota...toh abhi sab kya kya order kar diya hota.. :giggle:

im not that dumb ...hindi to english translation me gadbad ho gya...miscozii :doh: i meant amazon jaha pe available hoga waha toh free shipping deha na for example headphone , accessories and all

Ordered SMT: Devil Survivor for the DS from Amazon on Monday. Received it at my doorstep today. Awesome service is awesome. Will go ahead with my DXHR AE PC preorder.

Bro how much time did SnS take to ship after it was received in their warehouse ? Also any customs ? And the tax was on shipping or the retail price ?

Ninja update: Shipment just left from US for UAE. :O

Archived