Aramex Shop and Ship

Noctis

Yeah, its weighed and in the warehouse, still no pay button.

Only 0.3 Kgs weight :wOOtjumpy:

relax bro...that pay button will come...

in most of my shipments it shows once they have shipped and its on way ...so wait a bit...it will certainly show up...

and yea if you paying by cc,just use it to pay online...dont store it...its better to be bit safe that way

I wanted to help other members hence was sharing my experience with other members, you were the one trolling.

As for community attitude I'm not the one who's been warned my Mods n the Site Admin himself to behave or get banned.

I have nothing against you so don't make this personal.

LoL and I'm still around :ha:

How on earth is saying "suit yourselves" equatable to trying to help??

Comprehendo?

oh and btw, if you really have been reading this thread I've helped out way more than you've posted.....so much for uprightness. Maybe you should learn to not ask for help if you're going to retort with "suit yourselves" to those who try to help you.

Woh kehte hain na, neki kar, darya mein daal :doh:

Suit yourselves, i just wanted to let the other members know that it isnt a bad idea to hold off the payment until you actually have the package with you.

exactly whatever suits you...

in your case i already pointed out ,that you should have noticed the weight difference and not done the payment...still you went ahead without bothering

secondly you saw many guys had already ordered it,you had the benefit of asking them what would be the exact weight,so that could have cleared your doubt also,and made you realize the sns mistake in weight,which you did not.

lastly it may be possible for you to keep a weighing scale,or go out and weight each product once it arrives to any of aramex branch etc...but practically it does not make sense...people do online shopping to save time and its convenient...plus many like me pay by credit card so that they can pay the money later on...

so thats why for your own mistake,you cant make a statement like people should not pay online

I wanted to help other members hence was sharing my experience with other members, you were the one trolling.

As for community attitude I'm not the one who's been warned my Mods n the Site Admin himself to behave or get banned.

I have nothing against you so don't make this personal.

the person you are hinting this line too...has already helped quite a few people by answering their queries and questions...and has been a part of this community for a longer time then you,,,and helped quite a lot of people in other ways too

he has been warned,asked by mod etc...thats between him and the mods and admin...does not concern you...

LoL and I'm still around :ha:

How on earth is saying "suit yourselves" equatable to trying to help??

Comprehendo?

oh and btw, if you really have been reading this thread I've helped out way more than you've posted.....so much for uprightness. Maybe you should learn to not ask for help if you're going to retort with "suit yourselves" to those who try to help you.

Woh kehte hain na, neki kar, darya mein daal :doh:

Wow...Why so defensive.

I didnt know about ordering from SnS n guys helped me with their experiences, that's exactly what I did- I wanted others to save their money.

exactly whatever suits you...

in your case i already pointed out ,that you should have noticed the weight difference and not done the payment...still you went ahead without bothering

secondly you saw many guys had already ordered it,you had the benefit of asking them what would be the exact weight,so that could have cleared your doubt also,and made you realize the sns mistake in weight,which you did not.

lastly it may be possible for you to keep a weighing scale,or go out and weight each product once it arrives to any of aramex branch etc...but practically it does not make sense...people do online shopping to save time and its convenient...plus many like me pay by credit card so that they can pay the money later on...

so thats why for your own mistake,you cant make a statement like people should not pay online

I agree with your point but there can be two right ways to do a thing, I want others to know that not paying beforehand isn't a bad option either.

I agree with your point but there can be two right ways to do a thing, I want others to know that not paying beforehand isn't a bad option either.

agree,surely there are two ways of doing things...thats why i said...whatever suits a individual,he should go ahead with that...and lastly wish you get your refund fast :good:

the person you are hinting this line too...has already helped quite a few people by answering their queries and questions...and has been a part of this community for a longer time then you,,,and helped quite a lot of people in other ways too

he has been warned,asked by mod etc...thats between him and the mods and admin...does not concern you...

I don't care for his perpetual anger, if he's gonna advice me on community attitude he should learn to take it too.

I don't care for his perpetual anger, if he's gonna advice me on community attitude he should learn to take it too.

chill bro :punk: ...just a last bit of advice...forget all this...continuing little things like this wont help either you bro or him....

And how much do you know me? ( unless you've been stalking me like a creep all over the internet)

Is 1.) ranting against someone who screwed you out of your hard-earned money anti-community attitude?

2.) publicly coming out with how a mod was stalling a payment pending of a deal, antic-community attitude?

3.) Or anti-community attitude means being light-hearted and goofing around all the time? :doh:

These kids can vouch well for me, cos they know me... your thesis on me was grossly incorrect :thumbdown:

and dont mind jiggy ...he misses consoul a lot so kinda like this. :scarerun:

waapas naam liya un bheekmange kutto ka? :threatenlumber:

aaj mera weekoff hain bhai... kripaya isse kharaab na kijiye by uttering that despicable name :D

Archived