Aramex Shop and Ship

Noctis

I am losing patience. I haven't watched any Blu Ray movie yet. F**KING DELAYYYYYYYY

Both are in a same boat but from a different perspective!

I have 2012 Blu-Ray waiting in my Home and some other blu-rays of Hindi/English movies with my Panny Plasma and im working abroad....... Havn't seen a blu-ray yet in my home.

Just waiting for next weekend, I will reah home by that time. :)

Wait for some more time if u have waited this much, I know wait kills.... But if u havn't seen a blu-ray yet on a HD TV then that wait is worth.

Hi Friends....

Thanx for ur suggestions...

Finally I created a virtual credit card (Netsafe) from my HDFC and signed for 5$ in SnS. I have been given 3 Address US,UK & China.

After that I went to Amazon, Checked the Avatar 3D Blu-Ray Deal for a Mammoth 97$, Ordered it using the US Address given by the SnS and Placed the order. While placing I have given my Debit Card Details of my HDFC Card. Everything is well and fine for now.

I got an Email from Amazon, and there the order details are there. Upto here, I understood everything.

Now tell me friends, After that wat will happen.n Wat are the procedure that take place once I place my order.

@ Kaamwaali,Playstation & all..... Waiting for responses. :)

Hi Friends....

Thanx for ur suggestions...

Finally I created a virtual credit card (Netsafe) from my HDFC and signed for 5$ in SnS. I have been given 3 Address US,UK & China.

After that I went to Amazon, Checked the Avatar 3D Blu-Ray Deal for a Mammoth 97$, Ordered it using the US Address given by the SnS and Placed the order. While placing I have given my Debit Card Details of my HDFC Card. Everything is well and fine for now.

I got an Email from Amazon, and there the order details are there. Upto here, I understood everything.

Now tell me friends, After that wat will happen.n Wat are the procedure that take place once I place my order.

@ Kaamwaali,Playstation & all..... Waiting for responses. :)

first of all see you have the address on amazon as the sns website tells you"how to use"....write the address properly....now for the later part...once onrder has been placed...it ships to sns address....inform sns abt your order by sending them invoice and tracking code....you can do that by emailing to them at india@shopandship.com. after that once they get it they will update you on your email and from there it is pretty much clear as website will keep updating.

OP updated

Shop and Ship is a mail forwarding service that redirects parcels from the US, UK and China to your home address.

Q. How do join SnS and what are the charges applicable?

You can join at their site - Shop and Ship

Registration charges are $45, but you can register for $5 if by using a promotional code. Try this USD5983402. If it does not work simply send a message to shop and ship's twitter a/c and they will give you one.

Q. Ok, so I signed up. now how do I make a purchase?

First of all read their online FAQ and List of unacceptable items to see if the items you want to purchase are allowed or not.

You can make a purchase from any US/UK/China website (those like Amazon recommend, and sometimes online sellers may not ship to a mail forwarding service). Just enter the address as described in the sns site when you check out. Note that there may be other procedures to follow when making and order from China, it is recommended to talk with the sns cc before you make one.

Q. What are the shipping charges applicable and how can I pay it?

Shipping is currently charged at the following rates. Be sure to confirm this with the website as it may change in the future.

First 500 gms - $10

Incremental 500 gms - $8 each

Customs, service tax etc. are extra.

Q. I made an order using the SnS addres and paid, what do I do now?

After ordering and item through the vendor's site, email the invoice and tracking no. to india@shopandship.com. Shop and Ship will handle the rest and inform you via email when they receive the parcel. From here on it is automatically redirected and delivered to your house, and SnS will contact for any clarifications about customs. You can also track the parcel through their site.

Q. Wait what? Customs??? What are the chances of that and is there any way to avoid it? :panic:

All imports have a chance of being charged by the customs and sns will call and confirm the same with you before they pay and clear it. They always tries to pass parcels through customs as duty free gift, but the experience of users here shows how well it goes depends on your luck. (some users received their items as duty free while others who made the same order around the same time were charged)

Generally smaller and cheaper parcels have a higher chance of passing them.

Q. What are the customs rate for them item I just ordered?

Use the list below as a guide (it can change). You can send a message to the sns cc through their site to confirm the rates before making the order.

Links

Shop and Ship

FAQ

List of unacceptable items

Haramex better deliver today. :furious:

When did they forward it?

edit: Checked the last page and it was shipped on 19th. Its just been three days. 3-5 days is quite normal, or did you expect next day international delivery. :P

edit: Checked the last page and it was shipped on 19th. Its just been three days. 3-5 days is quite normal, or did you expect next day international delivery

It was in Pune yesterday 8 AM itself. They wasted entire yesterday for Octroi clearance and put my shipment on hold.

Most guys over here including me have gotten it without customs, go for it- it's totally worth.

which one is worth it?

the ax720 or the sony wireless stereo headset

btw can some1 order fr me as parents dont have credit card?? bt just inform me bfore ordering

Seems like the more u spend worrying en enquiring abt ur package and sh*t.. the more time it takes for delivery. Just sit down n relax and watch!

+100

my mom n gf were disgusted at my madly obsessive I.had become with the delivery :fear:

Its just a damn headset..... worst comes to worst it gets lost and you lose 4.7k. The sun will still shine the next day.....

It was in Pune yesterday 8 AM itself. They wasted entire yesterday for Octroi clearance and put my shipment on hold.

They usually only worry about the total time taken. Its just 3-5 days anyway, don't bother much with the tracker.

Hi Guys...

Thanx for the responses so far....

One more doubt.... After placing the order, Should I send the invoice attached to the Shop & Ship, or after the shipment is done ...

As soon as I placed the order.. I sent the invoice to SnS even though the order has not yet been shipped. Am I dong correctly ?

Archived