Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Noctis

Aramex Shop and Ship

1294 posts in this topic

thinkin of registering to get some shoes later on....any 5$ joining coupon?

Check the OP, all info there.

If it doesn't work you can send a mail to SnS twitter.

Edited by Noctis

jiggy unkeeel ki humsafar ka msg

Hello,

1)The duty on mobile phones is now 2.3 % on the customs assessed value

2) Any kind of supplements , medicines , body building supplements, vitamins or any such consumables will attract a duty of 51 % on the assessed value and an extra charge of 2000 INR will also apply.

Regards,

Anuradha aunty

Manager - Shop & ship

this applies to normal members,not for jiggy :wub:

Any kind of supplements , medicines , body building supplements, vitamins or any such consumables will attract a duty of 51 % on the assessed value and an extra charge of 2000 INR will also apply.

f**k f**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**k

And I'd just started ordering what I really wanted to. I've asked for a reason on the extra charges and the increase in duty. what the *bleep* is the extra 2 grand for? :furious:

Does anyone know if we can order from ebay.com or ebay.co.uk from this? Will the eBay sellers accept our Indian PayPal accounts(with Indian address), but a shipping address of US/UK?