Aramex Shop and Ship

Noctis

^^ Yaar all of my orders have come within 4 days till now. This is the 1st time they are f**king up, that too with 3 of my orders. :(

No idea mate....... call Karan/Anuradha he/she may be able to help you......

Best of Luck!

By the way whats in those packages? :naughty:

^^ Yaar all of my orders have come within 4 days till now. This is the 1st time they are f**king up, that too with 3 of my orders. :(

:panic:

btw did you call up karan,pata nai had sent him a invoice today,but no response from him...he has always replied me the same day :scratchchin:

and yea one more thing,for me its the US parcels that has attracted customs each time recently,UK ones have sailed through smoothly...strange since they both land up in mumbai only

No idea mate....... call Karan/Anuradha he/she may be able to help you......

Best of Luck!

By the way whats in those packages? :naughty:

Called him. He told me to wait till tonight. Got an update by evening that the parcels have finally reached UAE, so should get them tomorrow unless my luck decides to f**k me up.

All they contain is the BF loot. :P

:panic:

btw did you call up karan,pata nai had sent him a invoice today,but no response from him...he has always replied me the same day :scratchchin:

and yea one more thing,for me its the US parcels that has attracted customs each time recently,UK ones have sailed through smoothly...strange since they both land up in mumbai only

Called him and also told him to acknowledge the invoice as soon as possible. Even I used to get immediate response, specially with regards to invoice mails but didn't get them this time. He argued that he has replied to my mail, but on persistence he finally checked his box and apologized that he actually didn't but he thought he did. Finally got an update from him in the afternoon.

As far as my parcels are concerned, they haven't been charged with customs till now. But who knows what will tomorrow hold ? :| Fingers crossed. :samui:

As far as my parcels are concerned, they haven't been charged with customs till now. But who knows what will tomorrow hold ? :| Fingers crossed. :samui:

Best of luck with Customs................

@ Bird Bird Bird: Dude what did you order during black friday? just asking.. I was thinking of getting an ipod through walmart but will the custom guys charge duty on current indian price or based on invoice, provided the package is opened:P Also does your loot contain games? ;). Let me know if there was any duty attached.

^^ Only blu rays. No customs so far.

Got an SSD via SnS a couple of months back and that escaped customs as well. But I think since iPod is rather well known, you do have a slight chance of hitting customs. Also, normally customs is based on the invoice, but you never know our custom fellas ! :|

^^ Only once ("9" CE as it was from a marketplace seller). Never when I'm buying directly from AMZ UK.

Also ordered a couple of items from AMZ US with direct shipping rather than the SnS route. Works out much cheaper but have to see how long it takes to get delivered. 2 of my AMZ UK parcels are nearing their delivery dates but postman ka koi ata-pata nahin. Wondering whether I should use SnS for future UK orders as well. :(

One Query ..My shipments have been forwrded to dubai and it shows a pay now next to shipping charges ..If I pay the shipping charges now, the courier waala won't ask for it again na ? I mean, it will get updated in their accounts and all ?

Yup it will be updated instantly. Only thing delivery boy can ask is for customs for which he should gv you proper recipt......

Every f**king parcel is being caught by customs. And then they keep it for a day or two before releasing. :ranting:

i know.you were just lucky when your parcels were getting through,main ne bola tha na mera every parcel was getting caught...they are charging customs on everything,especially for US in my case..

plus aaj my parcel is showing gone to bangalore from mumbai :rant: ...i talked with karan in the morning he said its a wrong update ..but now i see its received by bangalore hub and status showing delayed ...sala bangalore bhejna ka kya hua tha,they couldnt see KOLKATA or what :wallbash:

Archived