Aramex Shop and Ship

Noctis

anyone has a sns account ? and is willing to help me ?

why dont you make a account for yourself,i think with a discount code (check in earlier pages) you get it for 5$,valid for lifetime...and use it whenever you wish for anything...

you can tweet them and also get a code for yourself,,,many people said that too

Quick query,

Where are the customs charged?

When the shipment reaches Bombay? Or at the destination i.e Bangalore?

at bombay the customs charges are applied

though the aramex guy will collect it from you at time of delivery at bangalore

the least shipping cost by sns will be around 500 bucks

if you both split it 250 each...then once the parcel reaches one particular guy,he again has to ship it (since you both in different cities)...so 100 more...in the end one guy will end up saving just 150 rs,and the other fella 250rs ...so will be that guy who saves 150 :naughty:

if you were in same city it would make sense...

edit- pata nai ,unless same city na ho i would not prefer going for a split...upar se agar customs lag gaya aur confusion :P ,just my thought

f**king pathetic delivery by SnS. Just now got one of my shipments (a bluray) and the slipcase is torn from the sides. I have the photos of it before getting shipped, it was sealed and totally spotless. They removed the original packing, placed it in their useless yellow bag and now it's f**ked up royally ! Don't ship consignments if you can't handle then properly.

I think it's time to give ICCWorld a try. I don't mind paying a bit extra for safer shipping options.

MF Retards ! :ranting:

Archived