Grand Slam Tennis 2

silentassassin

ok i meant, the trail seen in the replay, it looks annoying. And the commentary felt good initially but gets repetitive. I hope it's not too repetitive in the full game.

agree ball trail is stupid - its copied from Virtua Tennis...gameplay seems to copied from TS4 but they do a bad job at it...only way too to win a point with pro difficulty is to go the net...Serve is hardly satisfying.

Don't think they will do any wonders with this game - poople might still buy it though because of EA brand name and their aggressive marketing...

agree ball trail is stupid - its copied from Virtua Tennis...gameplay seems to copied from TS4 but they do a bad job at it...only way too to win a point with pro difficulty is to go the net...Serve is hardly satisfying.

Don't think they will do any wonders with this game - poople might still buy it though because of EA brand name and their aggressive marketing...

U forgot to mention Wimbledon. :P

I am impressed with controls, its not arcady not over trying, just about right.

did u manage to get the slice / volley / lob shots on will? For me it just happens on its own *when* the game wants it.... kinda like a on-rails shooter :fear: That might just be the one thing that'll hold me back on this game.

fuc.k u EA for licensing Winbledon and disallowing any other game from having itं. It's plain stupid.

Top Spin 4 will have Winbledon right ?

And another thing IDK if this happens with anyone else or not but , i get outs only while serving which are counted as faults , but when serving is done & we start playing normal shots there is no error of OUTS from either me or the AI on any difficult , does the game not have OUTS ?

did u manage to get the slice / volley / lob shots on will? For me it just happens on its own *when* the game wants it.... kinda like a on-rails shooter :fear: That might just be the one thing that'll hold me back on this game.

You cannot play them on will, of course. I hit a few, but not every time I wanted to. Lobs were much much difficult to hit, I think I hit just once.

Probably cuz I am not putting the right amount of power for these shots. I will try for them tonight.

And another thing IDK if this happens with anyone else or not but , i get outs only while serving which are counted as faults , but when serving is done & we start playing normal shots there is no error of OUTS from either me or the AI on any difficult , does the game not have OUTS ?

Top Spin 4 doesn't have Wimbledon as it's licensed by EA :(

TS4 has outs i think if you don't time the ball properly. GS2 demo doesn't have it i guess.

And another thing IDK if this happens with anyone else or not but , i get outs only while serving which are counted as faults , but when serving is done & we start pIlaying normal shots there is no error of OUTS from either me or the AI on any difficult , does the game not have OUTS ?

Damn yes even I noticed there are no outs after the serve is done. :lol:

Archived