Grand Slam Tennis 2

silentassassin

finally played the demo...presentation is top class, a tennis game with commentary is also very refreshing; but gameplay is no where near the league of Top Spin 4....TS4 is a far superior game in my opinion, guess would give this game a miss and stick with TS4 :)

I agree....played the demo....didnt feel anywhere near to VT4!! But VT4 is awesome for its offline play..this one might be way better online!! That reminds me...just yesterday i played an awesome match in VT4 on hard mode.....the opponent was beating the crap out of me...then i started to concentrate better and eventually beat him 3-6 7-5 7-5 :)!!!! The gameplay in VT4 is awesome on the harder levels as the matches keep going up and down....just like in real tennis....you might feel you are totally out of the competition but then you win a game and suddenly u feel you are back in it with the momentum on your side :) !!

Top Spin 4 will have Winbledon right ?

And another thing IDK if this happens with anyone else or not but , i get outs only while serving which are counted as faults , but when serving is done & we start playing normal shots there is no error of OUTS from either me or the AI on any difficult , does the game not have OUTS ?

TS4 has a grass court....its just that they couldnt name it wimbeldon....so gameplay wise its there....graphics wise...not there :P!!!

I experienced 2-3 outs in a game..so it is there but it is random fr sure doesn't depend on ur shot selection..that's sad!!

somehow I havent experience any outs, it feels really silly after playing top spin 4...

The more I read about this game the more doubtful I am of pre-ordering it now :fear:

u should be :P

I agree....played the demo....didnt feel anywhere near to VT4!! But VT4 is awesome for its offline play..this one might be way better online!! That reminds me...just yesterday i played an awesome match in VT4 on hard mode.....the opponent was beating the crap out of me...then i started to concentrate better and eventually beat him 3-6 7-5 7-5 :)!!!! The gameplay in VT4 is awesome on the harder levels as the matches keep going up and down....just like in real tennis....you might feel you are totally out of the competition but then you win a game and suddenly u feel you are back in it with the momentum on your side :) !!

I bought this game with a lot of expectations, it all got broken when Nadal played right handed in the game :wallbash:

TS4 is way way better than VT4, when you speak about gameplay :smokey:

Archived