Resistance: Burning Skies

WhiteWolf

It has got 9s and 8s too. Its an FPS, that too a first on a portable, but IGn seems to want something new with it. Anyways, I am just waiting for Gravity Daze and the KZ game they will hopefully show at E3.

Started playing it and its anything but average if not perfect. IGN had their expectation too high.

^..Res 3 sold around 0.5million copies....that's terrible for a AAA game like Resistance....

Ya bro,so true...still cant stop laughing on Sony...0.5 million copies wtf hahahaha...how do i tell sony i care? sh*t man...0.5 lol

^..Res 3 sold around 0.5million copies....that's terrible for a AAA game like Resistance....

Its still the best game out of the 3. Sales do not equal quality. What do you want to play: a good game or a hit game ?

Bhed chaal ki mentality hai ! Jo millions ne khela woh mast hai, woh khelunga. If a game is good, its good, doesn't matter if it sells only one copy. It still remains good. Chashma utaro, duniya dekho baccha ! People will sell u sh*t in flashy packets and millions will buy it and say its the next chocolate !

Sales have more to do with marketing budgets, not quality. GTA 4 sold millions, got perfect scores from stupid reviewrs. All those sales cannot change the fact that its an average game packaged and sold well.

Archived