Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HundredProofSam

Sony drops PS3 price; 160 GB console now for Rs 16,990

101 posts in this topic

Sony drops PS3 price; 160 GB console now for Rs 16,990

Following the announcement at Gamescom just a couple of days ago, Sony has today announced a price drop for the PS3 home console in India. The 160 GB model will now be priced at Rs 16,990; that’s a Rs 3,000 reduction from the existing Rs 19,990 price point. The 320 GB version, which is bundled with the Playstation Move starter kit, has also received an attractive price reduction, dropping from the existing Rs 23,490 to the new price of Rs 19,990.

WOW!...this is one of the best thing Sony India has done....really i love it when they treat us on par with europeans if not special.....was fed up of seeing how we always end up paying high for almost everything considering our living standard and the europeans .....also with using some coupon from lets buy and all...the price should be withing 15k....and no better time today than ever to buy a ps3....seriously anyone who does not have it...go for it man...blu-ray,awesome line up of games......cheap games now on tps so dont have to worry of the maximum back library of ps3 games and above all upcoming games like team ico, UC3 ,the last guardian etc...

I think we need to thanks Sony India and Atindriya bose for this.....a may be a signed email to him from gamers here thanking him for awesome pricing would be nice.....it will kinda show that we appreciate when treated nicely ..... :scratchchin:

also hope he brings 3dtv and ps3 wireless headset for same pricing as europe atleast.....

I think we need to thanks Sony India and Atindriya bose for this.....a may be a signed email to him from gamers here thanking him for awesome pricing would be nice.....it will kinda show that we appreciate when treated nicely ..... :scratchchin:

Yeah, he will get a thanks when he brings in PSN cards

2 people like this

This isn't something new. PS3 always gets a price drop along with the rest of the world.

ok. but they never kept it at par with rest of the world na...anyways

Yeah, he will get a thanks when he brings in PSN cards

yeah ...only that now...I wish he realized how many games we missing coz of that.....worst thing is he could atleast activate use of debit card ...even that is not being done.....:(

Really?