Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HundredProofSam

Sony drops PS3 price; 160 GB console now for Rs 16,990

101 posts in this topic

Excellent price. On an un-related note, I hope they will price the Vita aggressively in India.

I'd expect 16,990 for the Vita too since it is also priced at 249 Euro like the PS3. Sony won't subsidise a new launch.

good pricing .. the new price gives a chance to non-working gamers to own the best console in the market.

Did the NDS get a price cut?

The best thing for fat ps3 owners.. they now need to pay just 8k for new ps3 :)...

If it gets rrod..

???

Very good pricing on the two bundles.

15000 is perfect for Vita. Though 16999 is not bad.

Lets just hope it isnt priced as retardedly as the PSP was back in the day for 25-30k :ko: or the PS3 at launch 30-35k iirc ?

Neat pricing, now I feel like I should sell of the 120 gb and buy the 320gb bundle with move :fear:

Well on letsbuy after adding the coupon, PS3 160GB was already available for between 17.4k to 17.6k (depending on the coupon applied), so considering that 3k price cut is that on the MRP should we expect PS3 160Gb in the sub 15k range?

OR is it just too much of a wishful thinking ATM .... I wonder

Edited by SaInT

Yeah, he will get a thanks when he brings in PSN cards

+10000.

Also, seems like Game4u and Flipkart (just refreshed their page) got their offers up. Fun times ahead.

Hmmm... well Letsbuy has also updated their listing, and after applying the coupon it has made it below 15k price tag.

Although the price cut has been reflected as 2.7k, with console price (without applying coupon) at 15,990 which was at 18,660 before, all in all it certainly is a lucrative offer, but more lucrative is the fact that an imported version will cost only around 9k provided one has the means to bring it back to India.

Edited by SaInT

Hmmm... well Letsbuy has also updated their listing, and after applying the coupon it has made it below 15k price tag.

Although the price cut has been reflected as 2.7k, with console price (without applying coupon) at 15,990 which was at 18,660 before, all in all it certainly is a lucrative offer, but more lucrative is the fact that an imported version will cost only around 9k provided one has the means to bring it back to India.

Agreed. Though one can argue for buying in India for warranty BUT given how full of sh*t Sony's support is 9K makes it all the more attractive. Especially with the colour variety available in markets like HK, Singapore and Japan.

I believe Flipkart too has listed the 160 GB version at 15,990.

Either way, if you know where to look, you can get a nice 8% off MRP on both versions with free home delivery.

I believe Flipkart too has listed the 160 GB version at 15,990.

Either way, if you know where to look, you can get a nice 8% off MRP on both versions with free home delivery.

Yeah good deals all around. Fun times ahead. Diwali time will surely bring some fapalicious deals imo.