FIFA 12 - Online on PSN

TheDribbler

^^ I tricked you into those penalties :P

You were just rushing like crazy n all I did was turn n u tacked muller n robben.

Your attack was awesome just that you were trying long range risky shots needlessly

ggs

Trying to figure out something new in attack. :)

You use Rooney way too much bro , use Chica more

And FFS don't rush your full backs my finishing is awful others will :puspa: I always got 1-2 / through balls to robben /ribery

Your attack and ball possession is awesome work on defence

Don't bring your keeper out :chair:

Also use carrick bro...he tackles better than fletcher (since you don't contain )

And I noticed you were better with Valencia compare to young

Use giggs too :chair:

You have so much variety too (u can bring in berbasex)

And smalling > jones

I dint care about the result, Just wanted to improve my attack. Wanna get in more variety to get unpredrictable. :fear:

Giggs is not good in the game.

^^ play against Arjun ... He has a lot of variety is passes in the last third...instead of taking risky shots he somehow manages to break the defence and ends up 1 on 1 against the keeper :cry:

Also h2h play more you will encounter some nice players where you might learn a thing or two.

After your boards I mean.

h2h is sh*t boring in fifa 12. I cant concentrate one bit in it. :( Played arjun too,he is the one with the monster id right?

O_o it's not boring did you win in the first division?

You only get the right to say it's boring once you do! :P

Ya that's Arjun ,play more against him you will see his varied attack.

Bigshot

Too good for avg players that u decided to stop playing em :mellow:

Never expected you will come to this level

Dont know about average players but let me make it clear here .We are done im sick and tired of ur digs .I played with u so many times when u needed to improve and now when I want to improve ur acting selfish .Just Enough man Enough.

I play 2 hours in a week and I want to spend them improving and Abduls helping me improve .If u have a problem with that then fine

Played lots of games with Abdul yesterday. Very good games. My defense was not at its best yesterday. Will try to improve further. 1-0 win with a 90 min goal was sweet. But 4-6 was a match worth playing. 1 more point required to win the season. Well played once again. Looking to play you more.

Btw rad can you clear your friends list, i want to play you too. And others please add me. Will play all whenever I can.

Archived