FIFA 12 - Online on PSN

TheDribbler

Who is this Monster_X.Awesome player he is :good: Tried and Tried and Tried but could n `t defeat him even once.Lost 1st season very easily and now he is pawning me in the 2nd season as well :nerves:

Time for a new formation for him now :naughty:

When can we play Monster?

He is too good :majesty:

Who is this Monster_X.Awesome player he is :good: Tried and Tried and Tried but could n `t defeat him even once.Lost 1st season very easily and now he is pawning me in the 2nd season as well :nerves:

Time for a new formation for him now :naughty:

When can we play Monster?

He might be the best player on IVG right now..

He might be the best player on IVG right now..

hmmmm.Maybe.You have to defend like mad to stop him,forget about attack :P Whats his IVG ID?

Now his real test starts with my new formation for him :devil: Aaja Monster :boxing:

Even u come up with 5 defense, he will score :P .. Formation doesn't matter, He can be stopped in a way, better find it yourself :)

He is one of the IVG members i would always like to play.. Even though i get nailed sometimes, i still enjoy the game .. :)

Arjun--> Sorry bro, couldn't play you for the past week, text me when you are free.. i will be OL til 5pm

Tried playing him a couple of times, the matches were very laggy so had to quit early in the games. Will play him once I get back to India. From those I've played against, I'd say it's a tough call between you and rad.

Tried playing him a couple of times, the matches were very laggy so had to quit early in the games. Will play him once I get back to India. From those I've played against, I'd say it's a tough call between you and rad.

Ash .. when are you travelling back ? :naughty:

guys plz stop focusing and making strategies for me otherwise very soon i.m gonna start losing to everyone .... :samui:

When do you play?

I dont think we have played much,have we?

Not rushing defenders is really hard to get used to,

Finally getting used to it :bigyellowgrin:

Rom has learned to play pretty well now.Amazing Improvement :O You really are getting used to it :clapping: Pehle toh bina sar per ke khelta tha :bigyellowgrin:

Rom has learned to play pretty well now.Amazing Improvement :O You really are getting used to it :clapping: Pehle toh bina sar per ke khelta tha :bigyellowgrin:

:D......:mellow:

Thanks just practicing these days,

Roshan helps a lot by playing me :)

Archived