FIFA 12 - Online on PSN

TheDribbler

Avi- I remember Dan telling someone on fb that even if someone manages to get the game in advance, they have to input the codes in the same region's psna ccount. Also have to wait for the game to be officially released in that region.

Got Fifa 12 Yesterday!! The game feels a lot diff than the demo, And in this game they actually did make Messi the best player. He's like a little mouse running around. A random bug I've seen is at the start of defensive free-kick's, my strikers are just running into each other :banned:

Also like Sam posted earlier, the strikers/mid fielders don't seem to continue their runs unless you trigger the player run manually.

What is MOST frustrating is that my Reliance connection has been down since I got the game so I can't play online!!! :thumbdown:

All I have is the portable TATA Photon card and that won't work with the ps3 :furious: f**king reliance sux

There is apparently is non-sense Online Feature wherein in H2H matches you can take control of the just the GK and rest of players are controlled by the CPU. Its f**king sh*t. Many Players are already exploiting this feature. :ranting:

Online play is to against humans, not CPU. :thumbdown: EA fix the feature.

Played my first games in fifa 12

Opponent was Rad

Won all 3 :)

Manchester United 0-1 Liverpool

Manchester United 2-3 Liverpool

Manchester United 0-1 Liverpool

Rad-Where can i improve my defense :unsure:

awesome matches bro.

i felt my defending was really good in the 1st half of second match n the whole 3rd match.

Reina :rant:

did u like my second goal with the dribbling with Rooney in 2nd match??

Carroll kutta super-strong.

i hate the match-making in this one.

first u choose ur team then EA gives u an opponent with same team with no regard to latency. it was a lagfest for me against firang. i won 6-1. Chicha's pace n Rooney's strength n finishing :wOOtjumpy:

loving the game till now.

awesome matches bro.

i felt my defending was really good in the 1st half of second match n the whole 3rd match.

Reina :rant:

did u like my second goal with the dribbling with Rooney in 2nd match??

Carroll kutta super-strong.

i hate the match-making in this one.

first u choose ur team then EA gives u an opponent with same team with no regard to latency. it was a lagfest for me against firang. i won 6-1. Chicha's pace n Rooney's strength n finishing :wOOtjumpy:

loving the game till now.

ya it was very good especially in the 2nd game .

3rd game you were getting exploited by lobs be careful of that/

Where could I improve my def? Any tips?

Archived