[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

L96 my fav sniping rifle.. 588 m headshot

fyeah.jpg

yes L96 is far better bolt action.

but i still lack the power to headshot someone if he is very very far away <_<

any ideas on how to do one shot kill at such distance? :helpsmilie:

Headshot is actually not that tough. You need to judge the distance and the bullet drop. What I usually do is I fire couple of shots to know the exact bullet drop and point the cursor accordingly on your zoom optics .. Choose 12x zoom for anything beyond 350 m.

1. Spot the target

2. Aim at the exact center of the orange triangle (the one that appears when the target is spotted) The vertical cross hair of your scope must coincide with the upper vertex of the triangle.

3. Account for bullet drop and fire (this would come with practice, stick with the same sniper rifle and scope or else your calculations will get messed up)

I would suggest using the 12x scope and the bipod.

Headshot is actually not that tough. You need to judge the distance and the bullet drop. What I usually do is I fire couple of shots to know the exact bullet drop and point the cursor accordingly on your zoom optics .. Choose 12x zoom for anything beyond 350 m.

Anything else? I thought you needed to take 100 factors into consideration :roflroll:

Go do objectives :slap:

That is nothing. This one time at Firestorm, there was this clan of 7-8 guys playing against us. And one of them happened to be on our team. Instead of playing fair, he was camping at our base with a tank, destroying the other tanks as they spawned. It was next to impossible to get a tank coz he was destroying them all (just so his clan on the other team could win). It is the most pathetic stuff I have seen in BF3 so far.

That is nothing. This one time at Firestorm, there was this clan of 7-8 guys playing against us. And one of them happened to be on our team. Instead of playing fair, he was camping at our base with a tank, destroying the other tanks as they spawned. It was next to impossible to get a tank coz he was destroying them all (just so his clan on the other team could win). It is the most pathetic stuff I have seen in BF3 so far.

In these situations everyone in team should spawn with rpg's and c4's and blow the crap out of him.. but again they say everything is fare in love and war :hi2:

Archived