[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

In these situations everyone in team should spawn with rpg's and c4's and blow the crap out of him.. but again they say everything is fare in love and war :hi2:

You can't damage friendly tanks.

@ Piper

You should try to get in a tank as soon as possible. Even if it is half damaged, he wont be able to damage it anymore and you can regenerate health or be repaired.

You can't damage friendly tanks.

@ Piper

You should try to get in a tank as soon as possible. Even if it is half damaged, he wont be able to damage it anymore and you can regenerate health or be repaired.

That's what I did in the end. There was a situation where I got into a tank that was disabled. Now it won't move much and its health drops fast, so I got out to repair. And you can guess what that !@%#$!$@ did next.

It does. I get really pissed when my medic team mates just stand their crouching in the corner and not revive me :( And to think of it, medics are still OK - i havent seen Support dropping Ammo boxes in gameplay 9 out of 10 rounds i play. Ideally one should keep spamming the drop ammo/health box every 10-15 seconds.

^True : BF3 rewards team based play more than run and gun style.

Piper i wanted to let you know dat yesterday you fooked up in squad based actions....hence i told you i would never want a guy like you in my squad...beech somethimes you play worst then noobs. :pwnt:

Piper i wanted to let you know dat yesterday you fooked up in squad based actions....hence i told you i would never want a guy like you in my squad...beech somethimes you play worst then noobs. :pwnt:

Arrey yaar yest I didn't get much sleep and was really tired most of the day. I remember getting shot up while in a tank surrounded by enemies when I even had Coaxial LMG (which I forgot about).

So try playing alongside me some other day when I'm at the top of my game and let me know if you want me in your squad or not you spoiled jingala :catfight: .

Haters gonna hate. That trailer looks awesome. Op Metro is the most played BF3 map... frantic cqc is really well done in BF3.

I hope there will be all 3 game modes in those maps. If it is only TDM, I'll be very disappointed.

Haters gonna hate. That trailer looks awesome. Op Metro is the most played BF3 map... frantic cqc is really well done in BF3.

I hope there will be all 3 game modes in those maps. If it is only TDM, I'll be very disappointed.

You have like 659 kills with the little bird and you haven't unlocked guided missile ?

Btw awesome matches man.

You have like 659 kills with the little bird and you haven't unlocked guided missile ?

Btw awesome matches man.

Unlocked them way back. I didn't equip them, was using heat seekers instead.

Yeah good games. Thanks for repairing my little bird... a scout heli with an engy repairing is super hard to take down :cheers:

Archived