[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

Link to the PATCH file (.pkg) for BLES 01275 PAL version of the game.

http://b0.ww.np.dl.playstation.net/tppkg/np/BLES01275/BLES01275_T5/c768857fdf3995d7/EP0006-BLES01275_00-BF3MPUPDATE00002-A0104-V0100-PE.pkg

Just hoping PSN Downloader picks up this file.

The issue with(my usual favourite) PS3 proxy is that the URL may be dynamic so it doesn't pick up the file. PSN Downloader searches for the .pkg file in the "download" folder on your PC.

Maybe I'll be playing BF3 MP tonight after all :) .

WTF...1080mb.. why is it so big?? Are they including CQC map pack too??

The list of fixes is a mile long indeed, so I guess a large patch is in order.

Any idea how much data download/upload is used up in an hour of online BF3. Just thinking of getting an additional broadband connection (Airtel) for gaming so was hoping limited usage plans might be feasible.

Any details other than pricing on the rent a server option? Like if I rent a server for 90 days, then I can selectively invite players on that server and also choose the map rotation, etc.? Or are the prices slot-wise?

Not clear at all for me, someone please explain.

Good games with piper, cypher and sharkie.. aman also joined at the end. Things have improved a lot after the patch. The pace of the game has become much faster...

Its a PITA flying now, 1 hit stinger disable and RPG/tank rounds insta kill :(

:chair:

saale piper! kitna maara mereko tune.

aur bolta hai ki - please come to play regularly.

kyo? meri lene ke liye. :chair:

Arrey bhai sorry bola na. Idhar dekh :

And it was really really good to see Dredd putting in some BF3 time. At Teheran map I got his dogtags and for the first time I didn't feel good about getting someone's dogtags. Sorry about that, Dredd bro. But please play BF3 more often, it'll be fantastic.

Ab bhai please BF3 khel. With the latest patch it seems like an altogether different game.

Good games with piper, cypher and sharkie.. aman also joined at the end. Things have improved a lot after the patch. The pace of the game has become much faster...

Its a PITA flying now, 1 hit stinger disable and RPG/tank rounds insta kill :(

Fantastic games today. Shot down two choppers with tank and one with RPG. Insta kill ftw!

But land vehicles are also much more damage prone now. Almost one shot disable.

Yeah they nerfed the tank armor as well. Vehicles handling now actually requires skill, you're no longer invincible once you get in a vehicle. Happy with the patch so far.

ps: the best addition is being able quit after a round :happydance:

Archived