[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

Sure thing.

The rest of our team was so bad though lol. :wallbash:

I'll send you a friend request next time I log in. I messaged you in between too I think to join my squad, you never replied. :ranting:

I was about to reply but at moment i was between enemy fire, and in that situation i forgot to see the message to join squad. ;)

@cypher - Beech showoff ker rahaa hai, when dat match begun our team was imbalanced all other players joined in later on by that time you made us bleed too many tickets.

I was about to reply but at moment i was between enemy fire, and in that situation i forgot to see the message to join squad. ;)

@cypher - Beech showoff ker rahaa hai, when dat match begun our team was imbalanced all other players joined in later on by that time you made us bleed too many tickets.

bhai kabhi kabhi toh mauka milta hai !!! thoda toh karne de :)

I want to get more helicopter action after the patch.

Who wants some free kills as a gunner? :naughty:

Bus flares zaroor equip kar lena. Thermal/Zoom laga ke rakha toh mai khud hi crash kar doonga heli. :ranting:

I'm in, will help me unlock more stuff (better than paying money for those unlocks :P ).

I'm in, will help me unlock more stuff (better than paying money for those unlocks :P ).

Sure, message me on PSN whenever you're up for it. :D

@Mizan - I don't know whether you're serious or not lol. :tongue:

If you are, then zoom is useless. Y U NO HELP UR PILOT? :rant:

Played at afternoon with 6-8 indian guys on Conquest.

Me+ firangs VS 7 (IVG/LOLZ/NWR) Players+Firangs

Haha, who won :dwarf::devil:

And why the hell noone is dying with my mines. Everytime somoen shoot at them... FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Good Matches :D

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/38676383/4/370933687/

Quite possibly the best Battlefield round I've ever played.

Was with Mizan, Cypher, Ragur, rapidgamer, and Amphibious Recon. Some of them left midway.

I would have ended up with 45k or something but I got disconnected towards the end. Still managed to get back and get us past the finishing line.

A 1750 ticket Metro server, and we managed to win it by just 12 tickets.

Cheers to Amphibious Recon and rapidgamer for staying till the end.

Great game guys. :gunsmilie:

Same here.

That match was a shitstorm somehow manged for the 5th position.Also played in the Indian server and the welcome message is kinda funny xD

It was actually funny because we are playing metro read railway station and the message read.. Aapka swagat hai.. :rofl: only thing missing was.. Platform no 3 pe train no 6687 thodi hi der mein aayegi

1750 tickets was crazy.. Good games guys :cheers:

private servers rock if they're administered correctly...yesterday we found servers with just guns & knifes,just snipers. it was so much fun. Ofcourse, I'd to change 3-4 servers before I found the one where admins kicked anyone who violates the rules immediately. cyfa and arora got both kicked and banned :giggle:

cyfa, arora,murderdoll...see you in gun server tonite..

:slap: waiting near beacons to chaaku enemies...

It was actually funny because we are playing metro read railway station and the message read.. Aapka swagat hai.. :rofl: only thing missing was.. Platform no 3 pe train no 6687 thodi hi der mein aayegi

1750 tickets was crazy.. Good games guys :cheers:

Haha, abe India me train kabhi time pe aati hi kahan hai. :harhar:

And what is the name of this Indian server? I'll favorite it. :rofl:

Archived