[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

Yeah they nerfed the tank armor as well. Vehicles handling now actually requires skill, you're no longer invincible once you get in a vehicle. Happy with the patch so far.

ps: the best addition is being able quit after a round :happydance:

Yup, being able to quit after a round is really great. And the instant start to matches (which I still forget each time and someone ends up taking the tank :doh: ).

The game is really really better now, I'll go as far as to say that it felt as stable as BFBC2.

Glad to hear such positive feedback about the patch :good:

Downloaded it last night.. Will try it out today.. So redownloading B2K is mandatory too ? All of you did that ?

I still have to redownload B2K. In some ways it is a blessing in disguise : vanilla BF3 without B2K is indeed sublime :) .

Good games with piper, cypher and sharkie.. aman also joined at the end. Things have improved a lot after the patch. The pace of the game has become much faster...

Its a PITA flying now, 1 hit stinger disable and RPG/tank rounds insta kill :(

Yeah nice games.Did they do anything to the suppression ribbon I mean I hardly got any suppression ribbon pre-patch.

Yeah nice games.Did they do anything to the suppression ribbon I mean I hardly got any suppression ribbon pre-patch.

Yup, Suppression ribbon is now given for 4 assists, it was 7 previously IIRC. Kind of unfair to change it but then again it is better now. It should be 5 IMO.

Glad to hear such positive feedback about the patch :good:

Downloaded it last night.. Will try it out today.. So redownloading B2K is mandatory too ? All of you did that ?

Its not mandatory.

And got my MCOM Attacker Tag too... its been decreased to 2.. :dance:

The game is really good now. Best Fix: Friends stick together even after joining a game. :good:

And Stingers are really useful now. <_<

However, Havoc is still a POS against Viper.

good to see all the +ve reviews on the patch...how effective are the f®ag rounds now..??

my download yesterday was corrupted. started downloaded again..will be finished by the time I go back home...

Usas 12g frag has been nerfed to hell. Played Op Metro conquest twice and never got kiiled by usas 12g :D

They even nerfed the M320 grenade launcher and the M26 mass shotty.

Yup, Suppression ribbon is now given for 4 assists, it was 7 previously IIRC. Kind of unfair to change it but then again it is better now. It should be 5 IMO.

Ah thanks

SUMMER VACATIONS FROM TOMMOROW!!! :wOOtjumpy:

Only for 3 days :(

Another change I noticed : damage from RPGs to infantry is significantly less (why, DICE, why?) coz yesterday at Seine Crossing CQ, I shot 4 RPGs at the building at C from the building near A, 2nd floor. All four times I got the symbol of damage done to enemy. But not a single kill although the building suffered lots of damage. This is really odd. A rocket launcher vs. infantry should be lethal.

So basically it is easier to destroy a tank with RPGs than to kill any infantry guys.

:bigyellowgrin: lets rent a server !!

:wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

and host only HC rush...:wOOtjumpy:..lot of people want it..

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654624942484201/

on a serious note, servers are unavailable as of now...they're gonna roll out more later...and I'm in if you're planning to buy..lemme know..

Another change I noticed : damage from RPGs to infantry is significantly less (why, DICE, why?) coz yesterday at Seine Crossing CQ, I shot 4 RPGs at the building at C from the building near A, 2nd floor. All four times I got the symbol of damage done to enemy. But not a single kill although the building suffered lots of damage. This is really odd. A rocket launcher vs. infantry should be lethal.

So basically it is easier to destroy a tank with RPGs than to kill any infantry guys.

Piper we will be getting the servers soon as they hit store and only for our LOLZ squad members xcept you are the only one welcome hehe....i've talked to lost and he said yes baki sabko bhi but later on cuz i wont be the only one paying and most squad members already said no one from outside LOLZ but dredd,cypher and some other i need :wOOtjumpy:

Archived