Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mango_man

[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

6275 posts in this topic

Good games with piper, cypher and sharkie.. aman also joined at the end. Things have improved a lot after the patch. The pace of the game has become much faster...

Its a PITA flying now, 1 hit stinger disable and RPG/tank rounds insta kill :(

Edited by Catalyst

:chair:

saale piper! kitna maara mereko tune.

aur bolta hai ki - please come to play regularly.

kyo? meri lene ke liye. :chair:

Arrey bhai sorry bola na. Idhar dekh :

And it was really really good to see Dredd putting in some BF3 time. At Teheran map I got his dogtags and for the first time I didn't feel good about getting someone's dogtags. Sorry about that, Dredd bro. But please play BF3 more often, it'll be fantastic.

Ab bhai please BF3 khel. With the latest patch it seems like an altogether different game.

Good games with piper, cypher and sharkie.. aman also joined at the end. Things have improved a lot after the patch. The pace of the game has become much faster...

Fantastic games today. Shot down two choppers with tank and one with RPG. Insta kill ftw!

But land vehicles are also much more damage prone now. Almost one shot disable.

Yeah they nerfed the tank armor as well. Vehicles handling now actually requires skill, you're no longer invincible once you get in a vehicle. Happy with the patch so far.

ps: the best addition is being able quit after a round :happydance:

Yeah they nerfed the tank armor as well. Vehicles handling now actually requires skill, you're no longer invincible once you get in a vehicle. Happy with the patch so far.

ps: the best addition is being able quit after a round :happydance:

Yup, being able to quit after a round is really great. And the instant start to matches (which I still forget each time and someone ends up taking the tank :doh: ).

The game is really really better now, I'll go as far as to say that it felt as stable as BFBC2.

Glad to hear such positive feedback about the patch :good:

Downloaded it last night.. Will try it out today.. So redownloading B2K is mandatory too ? All of you did that ?

I still have to redownload B2K. In some ways it is a blessing in disguise : vanilla BF3 without B2K is indeed sublime :) .

Yeah nice games.Did they do anything to the suppression ribbon I mean I hardly got any suppression ribbon pre-patch.

Yeah nice games.Did they do anything to the suppression ribbon I mean I hardly got any suppression ribbon pre-patch.

Yup, Suppression ribbon is now given for 4 assists, it was 7 previously IIRC. Kind of unfair to change it but then again it is better now. It should be 5 IMO.

good to see all the +ve reviews on the patch...how effective are the f®ag rounds now..??

my download yesterday was corrupted. started downloaded again..will be finished by the time I go back home...

:chair:

saale piper! kitna maara mereko tune.

aur bolta hai ki - please come to play regularly.

kyo? meri lene ke liye. :chair:

Oye dredd play with me, and we will goin to switch to the other side and pawn him... :console:

Glad to hear such positive feedback about the patch :good:

Downloaded it last night.. Will try it out today.. So redownloading B2K is mandatory too ? All of you did that ?

Its not mandatory.

And got my MCOM Attacker Tag too... its been decreased to 2.. :dance:

The game is really good now. Best Fix: Friends stick together even after joining a game. :good:

And Stingers are really useful now. <_<

However, Havoc is still a POS against Viper.

Edited by Mizanurification

good to see all the +ve reviews on the patch...how effective are the f®ag rounds now..??

my download yesterday was corrupted. started downloaded again..will be finished by the time I go back home...

Usas 12g frag has been nerfed to hell. Played Op Metro conquest twice and never got kiiled by usas 12g :D

They even nerfed the M320 grenade launcher and the M26 mass shotty.

Edited by Catalyst