[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

Got double kill from sniper rifle.. Same bullet two head shots :gunsmilie:

:giggle: i got that wen i was around 10-15 total kills with sv98 :ha: .....by now i haz 3-4 double kills with 1 bullets sv98.....but me no likes bolt action rifles :|

ps : in bfbc2,m95 sniper rifle... triple kill headshot with 1 bullet biyatch B)

damn wish we could record games easily on the ps3 :(

Guys, FFS please stop playing Metro, Metro 500%, etc. etc. There are other maps there as well.

On that note, I played CQ at Teheran Highway after so long today, it was a refreshing change from the fragfests of late.

@GOW : Y u no make squad in Menu and then join game? You're always in a full lobby damn it.

Whenever you guys are playing on my Metro 24/7 server , please do not spawn trap the enemy team.

Its gets ridiculously boring. I don't wanna kick any of you guys out lol , so you better listen to me. :harhar:

And it makes the game much more competitive too. :good:

Good games between the IVG and LOLZ guys. But getting tired of the Metro/Seine/Bazaar maps although I love those maps. Lets play Wake Island or something like that. We need to mix up the gun fight with some vehicle warfare.

Officially bored of bazaar, siene & Metro maps. DO NOT WANTZ! <_<

& the 500 or 1000 ticket count doesnt help either. <_<

& only CQ? Really? <_<

Mix up the game modes n maps man! Why the f**k else would one buy a server if not for MIXING IT THE f**k UP!

TDM & RUSH & CQ on all maps! (except the pathetic Caspian Border)

Officially bored of bazaar, siene & Metro maps. DO NOT WANTZ! <_<

& the 500 or 1000 ticket count doesnt help either. <_<

& only CQ? Really? <_<

Mix up the game modes n maps man! Why the f**k else would one buy a server if not for MIXING IT THE f**k UP!

TDM & RUSH & CQ on all maps! (except the pathetic Caspian Border)

U really think any mode is better than conquest <_<

LOLZ ka koi admin ki jali.... he killed me :P for using claymines :P

and then switched me in the opposite team and then everyone left one by one and i was like frever alone <_<

LOLZ ke sare admin sucks <_<

LOLZ ka koi admin ki jali.... he killed me :P for using claymines :P

and then switched me in the opposite team and then everyone left one by one and i was like frever alone <_<

LOLZ ke sare admin sucks <_<

I wasn't there but as a general rule we don't switch people unless server is imbalanced. Fair play is all we ask.

As for the killing, it is part of the switching process.

No one is switched/kicked for using Clay mines, etc. etc. unless you are being a gutless camper sitting around somewhere all through the match.

Won my 1000th Conquest match today. A huge thanks to all those who have played by my side (or even against me). Thanks for all the assists, revives, ammo and everything else.

img3086cv.jpg

Archived