[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

:scarerun:

ya run bitch or i'll eat ya <_<

miss me bitch :naughty: ... saali tuu PSN msgs ka reply kyun nahin karti :spank: ... aur idhar v quotes ko ignore maarti hai... itna v kya footage khati hai kamini :threatenlumber: ...

beech tune kab msg kiya... sry didnt see it :bigyellowgrin:

cyfa and gussaa....I guess there's a first time for everything..

@ indu: did u surpass me in tags or still struggling :P ...

IF I ever reach your rank, I will have at least twice the number of dogtags as you have... and the knife and guns only servers are only going to help me stab even more... :dwarf:

@aman..count me in..

Yup, the tourney thread will be opened soon and you can give your names there. But for now we need a rough idea of the number of participants so that we could plan the tourney format.

Ok..

I'm definitely interested, but need to know the dates before I can confirm, since I won't be available last week of May and most of June probably..

The dates will be mentioned in the tourney thread. It should take place before the dates you mentioned though.

You can confirm your participation in the tourney thread after checking out the dates and stuff.

A few of us are trying to pull off a major, MAJOR BF3 tourney. We have already started discussing it & finalising details & searching for major sponsors & major funding - so MAJOR PRIZES. :naughty:

No matchmaking troubles cuz we have private servers now. Team balancing will be done in the open.

All we need now is interested players. Quote this post in your next reply here if YOU ARE IN. Hype this sh*t(& think of a good name for the tourney).

MATCHES WILL BE PLAYED ON WEEKENDS ONLY.

People interested/confirmed so far- 6

Sagar Jalvi

Sid

indusporus

Aman

Catalyst

Mizanurification

People who replied here but didnt show interest or confirm- 1

Cypher aka Manish aka confirmORdie

People who should confirm/show interest- 5

Madhan

Piperdaddy

GOW

Koldy

Django

MURDERDOLL

LIST WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY.

I can take out time for gaming for sure but I'm not sure that I can commit to the exact time you guys set, unless you discuss and finalize that well in advance (like right now). If feasible, then I'm definitely in. Otherwise, it is 50-50 from my side guys.

Also, I'd committed I'll give a bluetooth mic+headset as part of the prizes, so I'm still offering that.

Quick query : Suppose a team mate sets a C4 charge and gets fragged, if I pick up his kit can I detonate those charges?

I can take out time for gaming for sure but I'm not sure that I can commit to the exact time you guys set, unless you discuss and finalize that well in advance (like right now). If feasible, then I'm definitely in. Otherwise, it is 50-50 from my side guys.

Also, I'd committed I'll give a bluetooth mic+headset as part of the prizes, so I'm still offering that.

Quick query : Suppose a team mate sets a C4 charge and gets fragged, if I pick up his kit can I detonate those charges?

nope..atleast not pre-patch and I don't remember reading such thing in the patch-log..so I guess answer is still no...

@ koldy: still LMG whoring :P ...

beech :ack: stopped lmg whoring a while back :P

now update the damn patch and get ur ace on bf3 :slap:

@chaman ......i agree and i izz in :bigyellowgrin:

m in man y do u think i wudnt join

cos u are a big time chu <_<

Name- Abhishek

PSN ID- hybeh

Headset- Yes

Play mostly evenings. Conquest, rush or TDM on dedicated servers now :O

Do add me :)

When I created a PSN id, it did not allow me to keep less than 6 characters IIRC :scratchchin: . Good for you.

A few of us are trying to pull off a major, MAJOR BF3 tourney. We have already started discussing it & finalising details & searching for major sponsors & major funding - so MAJOR PRIZES. :naughty:

No matchmaking troubles cuz we have private servers now. Team balancing will be done in the open.

All we need now is interested players. Quote this post in your next reply here if YOU ARE IN. Hype this sh*t(& think of a good name for the tourney).

Reposting to get it in your skin. :D

In.

Archived