[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

@Aman - You can count me in for the match, other LOLZ ? will have to ask & going to let you know. Also do not just go wit h the lame RUSHING do input CQ game & TDM. :good:

Also make ticket counts to default no need for longer bubble gums.

The tourney dates are semi-flexible. After the first elimination round, the matches will be between two squads. The two squads can play in a mutually agreed upon date and time. But we wont be able to rent servers for too long, so there wont be much room for shifting... but 1 or 2 days max may be possible. Currently, we are looking to finish the tourney within a week.

People interested/confirmed

Sagar Jalvi

Sid

indusporus

Aman

Catalyst

Mizanurification

ashishrawat

IIIIxxGOWxxIIII

kold_bar

cyfa

nukiller

People who should confirm/show interest

Madhan

Piperdaddy

Django

MURDERDOLL

joybose

sagar

I can take out time for gaming for sure but I'm not sure that I can commit to the exact time you guys set, unless you discuss and finalize that well in advance (like right now). If feasible, then I'm definitely in. Otherwise, it is 50-50 from my side guys.

Also, I'd committed I'll give a bluetooth mic+headset as part of the prizes, so I'm still offering that.

Quick query : Suppose a team mate sets a C4 charge and gets fragged, if I pick up his kit can I detonate those charges?

Thank you for the offer :)

A few of us are trying to pull off a major, MAJOR BF3 tourney. We have already started discussing it & finalising details & searching for major sponsors & major funding - so MAJOR PRIZES. :naughty:

No matchmaking troubles cuz we have private servers now. Team balancing will be done in the open.

All we need now is interested players. Quote this post in your next reply here if YOU ARE IN. Hype this sh*t(& think of a good name for the tourney).

MATCHES WILL BE PLAYED ON WEEKENDS ONLY.

People interested/confirmed so far- 11

Sagar Jalvi

Sid

indusporus

Aman

Catalyst

Mizanurification

Koldy

GOW

Manisha Koirala :wub:

ashishrawat

nukiller

People who replied here but didnt show interest or confirm- 0 :D

People who should confirm/show interest- 8 (Everyone Pls contact these members & ask/beg/persuade/hypnotise/seduce/bribe/threaten/ransom/etc them into joining yhe tourney) B)

Madhan

Piperdaddy

Django

MURDERDOLL

Arora achint

thelostpirate

realsoccerdude

vickysud

krizaliD

@Aman - You can count me in for the match, other LOLZ ? will have to ask & going to let you know. Also do not just go wit h the lame RUSHING do input CQ game & TDM. :good:

Also make ticket counts to default no need for longer bubble gums.

Nice! Dont worry CQ is in! As for the other LOLZ members... I know vickysud, realsoccerdude & thelostpirate. Pls ask them to join and report here. More importantly i'll need them to make an IVG acc & be active here thoughout the course of the tourney like you, or things may get tangled up.

Who else is thr in LOLZ who's an Indian & active on IVG?

People who should confirm/show interest- 8 (Everyone Pls contact these members & ask/beg/persuade/hypnotise/seduce/bribe/threaten/ransom/etc them into joining yhe tourney) B)

Madhan

Piperdaddy

Django

MURDERDOLL

Arora achint

thelostpirate

realsoccerdude

vickysud

krizaliD

I confirmed in the PM.

I. AM. IN.

People interested/confirmed so far- 11

PIPERDADDY----- One of the confirmed, proud sponsors. :punk:

Sagar Jalvi

Sid

indusporus

Aman

Catalyst

Mizanurification

Koldy

GOW

Manisha Koirala :wub:

ashishrawat

nukiller

People who replied here but didnt show interest or confirm- 1 <_<

Parker :chair:

Madhan

Django

MURDERDOLL

Arora achint

thelostpirate

realsoccerdude

vickysud

krizaliD

Great games today, guys.

@Kold_war : At Bazaar you were on our side (Cypher, me, AroraAchint) yet you switched to the other side (they already had more players). Well, you lost that match despite the 200 ticket lead.

Archived