Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HundredProofSam

ShopTo.net vs Game.co.uk

i am asking u from which site did u bought and i think i should buy this one

i am asking u from which site did u bought and i think i should buy this one

bro i used GAME.Co.UK for placing my order. It is your wish which game you would like to buy although :P

ORdered side by side from zavvi.com and game.co.uk .. same day.. at a difference of 15 minutes.. lets see who delivers the orders first.. i ordered on 7th march

congooooooooooooo

So I am planning to buy a couple of games from ShopTo.net.Have some queries :

1.Do Debit Cards work

2.What is the average time taken for delivery to South India.

So I am planning to buy a couple of games from ShopTo.net.Have some queries :

1.Do Debit Cards work

2.What is the average time taken for delivery to South India.

1. Dont know about that. Always use CC for international purchases as it is more safe :)

2. To delhi/NCR it generally comes in 4-5 days. But in South India, it might take additional 3-4 days for the Indian Post to deliver ur consignment. Wait till atleast 20 days, after that u can start worrying [ONLY INCASE OF SHOPTO] :P

btw what are u importing? :naughty:

Thanks Blueelvis_RoXXX.

I am planning to import Deus Ex and HomeFront or Dark Souls.

buy homefront for sure. atleast i will get some friends to play over with. Homefront's Multiplayer is still damn solid with full lobbies even after 1 year of release over the PS3!

if u wud had posted this week or two earlier - shopto was having sale and they were selling HOMEFRONT RESISTANCE EDITION for 7.5GBP shipped :panic:

^^ HomeFront Resistance Edition or Ultimate Edition.Which one is better :scratchchin:.Heard from reviews that the resistance content expired 6 months ago <_<

^^ HomeFront Resistance Edition or Ultimate Edition.Which one is better :scratchchin:

ultimate edition is better it has both map packs

What's the current Shopto shipping charge to India ? Signed and unsigned ?

Can't find it listed anywhere.

^^ HomeFront Resistance Edition or Ultimate Edition.Which one is better :scratchchin:.Heard from reviews that the resistance content expired 6 months ago <_<

yea, i didnt knew that Resistance edition content expired and i purchased that <_<

so go ahead and buy the ULTIMATE edition.

Also u buying for the ps3? :scratchchin:

What's the current Shopto shipping charge to India ? Signed and unsigned ?

Can't find it listed anywhere.

for unsigned - 2.5GBP per game

for signed - 7.5GBP per game

i want to buy used games are they cheaper and what are the method for purchasing for duty free shipping just tell me prcodures so that i can get it duty freebigyellowgrin.gifbigyellowgrin.gif

i want to buy used games are they cheaper and what are the method for purchasing for duty free shipping just tell me prcodures so that i can get it duty freebigyellowgrin.gifbigyellowgrin.gif

to be honest, their is no such way :P

par every body has recieved their games from this website and that also cutsom freeescratchchin.gif

par every body has recieved their games from this website and that also cutsom freeescratchchin.gif

but that doesnt mean u will always get items custom free unless and otherwise you got some ties in the Customs Department :naughty: