MUMBAI PEOPLE CAN HELP ME [Update 2 : Another Guy Tricked by the same person]

AL PACINO

http://www.facebook.com/Safe.Surfing

Check out this guy , he is in UP/NCR cyber crime dept. he is amazing , they have access to ALL FB accs and pass and orkut acss and pass ( just saying )

he is VERY VERY helpful , do contact him , he gave us our phone no. too but i forgot :( sooo sorry man

Contact him and ask for help , i am 100% sure he would help you out .

This is his personal ID: rakshit@iamai.in

GoodLuck man...

Ivg detective agency. :bigyellowgrin: good work guys.

@OP best of luck with getting your money back bro

I wont invite even my gf to a private torrent tracker, How could you transfer 20k directly to a stranger without receiving the goods?? :surprise:

Hilarious. lucky gf you have there dude. lol

Lodge an FIR and submit a complaint to your bank and his. I believe they'll freeze his account and hopefully you'll get your money back eventually.

You need to grab this whole situation and that guy by the balls if you want to get justice.

Great work guys :), True meaning of community hence proved. Special props to Nitin.

@alpacino I hope you get your funds back mate. Once you get his contact details from Axis bank get a lil bit more active. Call up Cyber crime dept rather than just emailing them. If required be ready to meet them, collect all possible online documents, screenshots, etc. Also keep them in loop like everybody here suggested CC them. Don't spare this guy.

Great work guys :), True meaning of community hence proved. Special props to Nitin.

@alpacino I hope you get your funds back mate. Once you get his contact details from Axis bank get a lil bit more active. Call up Cyber crime dept rather than just emailing them. If required be ready to meet them, collect all possible online documents, screenshots, etc. Also keep them in loop like everybody here suggested CC them. Don't spare this guy.

i will brother

the deatils update

his address is

OLD BARRAK, T-105, ROOM NO. 3

NEAR MUNICIPAL SCHOOL, CHEMBUR COLONY

MUMBAI-400074

THIS GUY IS TOTALY FRAUD EVERY DAY 5000 OR 7000 COME IN HIS A/C AND HE WITHDRWAL IT FROM ATM

NOW BALANCE OF HIS A.C IS 7 RUPPE ONLY

HIS A/C IS SALARY A/C NOT SAVING A/C

the deatils update

his address is

OLD BARRAK, T-105, ROOM NO. 3

NEAR MUNICIPAL SCHOOL, CHAMBUR COLONY

MUMBAI-400074

THIS GUY IS TOTALY FRAUD EVERY DAY 5000 OR 7000 COME IN HIS A/C AND HE WITHDRWAL IT FROM ATM

NOW BALANCE OF HIS A.C IS 7 RUPPE ONLY

HIS A/C IS SALARY A/C NOT SAVING A/C

Just FYI, thats Chembur not Chambur

Archived