Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stevie G

[PS3] IFL (Indianvideogamers Futbol League)

2706 posts in this topic

guys .. remember the two divisions are not active yet. As of now we all are in a single league where in 30 players are fighting for league 1 status :P ..

OMG .. what have we here - glory days indeed for all FIFA fans :bigyellowgrin:

Edited by Keano

Me. :)

:chair:

Name and psn

Make it 6 Minutes man..

7 Minutes and 58 games. :O

will talk to Dan,Surya

I'm in as well :fear:

Name Psn

Rahul - PsychicANIMAL

:majesty:

repped

I'm in. Division 2. :bigyellowgrin:

Give it a try na ;)

Me, Bharath and Dom are gonna enjoy the promotion parties and relegation dogfights :devil:

Your idea is now Reality :hug:

thanks for leaving this weekend off from schedule :giggle: .. I am joining the Resistance tomorrow ;)

Edited by Keano

Azaan .. I am aware that we cant include people without confirmation. But just based on last two years - we can include

Abdul

Dharmin

Rad

Mri

Omar

Tarun

Dabba

Rakesh

Avi

Navdeep

Polash

Dhruvie :fear:

Anurag

mostly none of them would back out. Even if one/two are busy - we will always have someone in their place. as we have 30 player cap .. cant take a risk assuming all the above guys to come and register before we hit the number 30

Edited by Keano

Azaan .. I am aware that we cant include people without confirmation. But just based on last two years - we can include

Dabba

mostly none of them would back out. Even if one/two are busy - we will always have someone in their place. as we have 30 player cap .. cant take a risk assuming all the above guys to come and register before we hit the number 30

The gr8 one striked.. doesn't have time... the lil time he gets on weekend is for snorefests...

Great Idea Keano :clapping: I m in.The deadline is 21st Oct.But can we start to play our matches before 21st,as the fast the league starts more fun it would be.Those who have enrolled shall start playing their matches i think.

Name:Aditya

PSN ID:FUNanywhere

I have removed the 30 people cap.

:good:

The gr8 one striked.. doesn't have time... the lil time he gets on weekend is for snorefests...

Dabba :chair:

Any person not able to complete 70 % of games will have all his match results removed and may be banned from future leagues unless he has a proper reason.

Azaan/Dan - I think a couple of folks among the registered will end up not playing at least 70% percent of matches. In that case - Can we follow the same format that we followed in the farewell tourney (round 1) .. i.e removing their win/losses against rest of the opponents in the league.

If the rule is ok - please add it to OP

Edited by Keano

I have my exams during this period :(

Will be skipping this league and joining next time .

Supersim :(

Azaan/Dan - I think a couple of folks among the registered will end up not playing at least 70% percent of matches. In that case - Can we follow the same format that we followed in the farewell tourney (round 1) .. i.e removing their win/losses against rest of the opponents in the league.

If the rule is ok - please add it to OP

Its there

Any person not able to complete 70 % of games will have all his match results removed

Supersim :(

Its there

Any person not able to complete 70 % of games will have all his match results removed

just want to confirm it as it will surely play a role in the relgations

Name Psn

Name: Bharat.

PSN: BHARAT-85.

:slap:

Me, Bharath and Dom are gonna enjoy the promotion parties and relegation dogfights :devil:

:hug: It's gonna be fun :wOOtjumpy: but it won't happen, you are awesome you belong to Top Division unlike Dom and I :P

:cheers: :cheers: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bigyellowgrin: :bigyellowgrin:

Glad this is happening! 6 min is okay w me, any number of players above 20 for qualifiers is okay, if in the future too many new people join Division B, we can increase promotion/relegation spots to subsidize

Edited by DragoNF1re