Grand Theft Auto V

Snake

hmm got an internet connection of 1.5 mbps only will i be able to play online??

not so much interested in the story anymore, already played it in my ps3, but couldn,t resist it to run in my pc

Yes.Easily

Just make sure you have decent or good ping

How many months would it take to download on 512 KBps :P

You should assume the release date to be 2016 :P

:rofl:

It has already sold like hotcakes on consoles.

Good hooker doesn't need pimps. :'p

pc n console, different BALL game mah nigguz, but ya agreed tho :puspa:

ordered from Flipkart :3 back to Liberty City once again :punk:

ordered from Jhonny Depp B) cuz #sweg

*San Andreas

The city portion is called Los Santos

yeah my bad :P

:rofl: :rofl:

Guys, will this run on my laptop ?

Its a Lenovo Y50 , 8GB Ram, GTX 860m, i5 4200H@2.8 GHz

EDIT: Already finished whole game on PS3, iffy about rebuying it.

Edited by Sackboy

:rofl:

pc n console, different BALL game mah nigguz, but ya agreed tho :puspa:

ordered from Jhonny Depp B) cuz #sweg

:rofl: :rofl:

Good luck wid dat 60 GB download ma nigguh

Its gon' be a slow download

May swegus be with you ma nigg

Peace y'all

Good luck wid dat 60 GB download ma nigguh

Its gon' be a slow download

May swegus be with you ma nigg

Peace y'all

ppffttchhh :3

lil'didchu no?

le haseth 10Mbps unlimited

huihuihui :puspa:

Dark Forces r strong wid dis one (moi, k) :happydance:

ppffttchhh :3

lil'didchu no?

le haseth 10Mbps unlimited

huihuihui :puspa:

Dark Forces r strong wid dis one (moi, k) :happydance:

Not on this forum for more than 1.5 years, Pushy still hasnt changed. Sigh

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV_PC/comments/3257ll/rockstar_reworked_some_places_for_the_pc_version_d/

"The graphic overhaul doesn't stop at just textures or LOD, cause the studio has totally redone(?) the open world by changing radically some places, to magnify them thanks to the superior calcul power. For example the pool from the Playboy mansion, who was a simple rectangle become a river with current(flow?) and a cave. In the same way, many other places in Los Santos have been reworked to give a more immersive render."

• People expected the PC version to be graphically superior to the PS4/Xbox One version, but nobody expected to be so blown away with such a staggering difference.
  • It's not a Ubisoft-style quick port of the console version, it's been reworked thoroughly to offer an unmatched experience on PC.
  • They felt like it was designed with bourgeois (very high-end) computers in mind, but there are a lot of graphics options to make sure in runs on just about any hardware.
  • Runs on older hardware (Core 2 Duo + 9800GT).
  • FOV is greatly increased compared to the PS4/Xbox One version (which was increased compared to the PS3/360 version). For instance, he could see the whole map when jumping in parachute, without a tiny bit of aliasing.
  • No element pop-up or clipping, unlike the console versions.
  • New lighting system with different light diffraction
  • Some places were radically redesigned, for instance the Playboy Mansion's pool which used to be a rectangle and is now a wild river, complete with a stream a cave.
  • Supports 3D and dual/triple monitors.
  • Supports the PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers natively.
  • GTA Online supports up to 30 players + 2 spectators.
  • New radio station "The Lab FM" with completely new tracks. "Self radio" station allows to listen to your own MP3s.
  • Rockstar Editor offers manual recording, but also always keep a buffer of the last 30 seconds.
  • Rockstar Editor offers plenty of options for editing, such as camera angles, transitions, blurs, DOF, lighting saturation. You can also add sounds including all audio files from the game itself (including sound effects, music and dialogs).
  • "Director Mode" allows to change the time of the day, weather, pedestrian/car traffic density. You can be any character (human or animal) and you can teleport.

En effet, le jeu tourne parfaitement du moment que vous êtes en possession d'un Intel Core 2 Duo et d'une carte graphique NVIDIA 9800GT. Bef, du matériel qui ne date pas juste d'hier ! Et pour ceux qui possèdent la configuration recommandée (Intel i5 3470 et GTX 660), le titre risque de faire des étincelles côté graphismes. Le champ de vision (qui avait été doublé entre les versions PS3 / Xbox 360 et les moutures next gen') a été considérablement agrandi, au point que lors d'un saut en parachute par temps clair, il est possible de voir l'intégralité de la carte depuis les airs, sans un pet d'aliasing. D'ailleurs, votre chute libre vous permettra de constater une fluidité sans faille ainsi qu'une vitesse de chargement très élevée des éléments, ce qui permet de réduire considérablement le clipping. Evidemment, les textures et les effets ne sont pas en reste puisque Rockstar North a su tirer parti de la puissance des cartes graphiques modernes pour améliorer ses textures et remanier presque complètement le système d'éclairage et de diffraction lumineuse. On se rend d'ailleurs compte du pas de géant réalisé dans ce domaine lorsqu'on plonge à grande profondeur et qu'on voit les fonds marins éclairés avec la torche du personnage.

Rough translation:

The game works flawlessly even with a simple Core 2 Duo and 9800GT, and if you are lucky enough to own the recommended rig (Intel i5 3470 et GTX 660), truly shines.
FOV has been considerably increased, to the point you can see the whole map when parachuting and, during your fall you will witness perfectly smooth gameplay and very fast loading of all the elements in the game.
Of course, textures and effects are on par, since Rockstar was able to use every features of modern graphic cards to enhance the textures and remake almost entirely the lightning system.
You can see the tremendous work done when diving into the sea, watching the ocean floor illuminated with the character's torch.

This is going to be amazing. :dance:

• Like 1

I really hope Rockstar is going to set the benchmark for "HOW TO DO A PC PORT FOR MULTIPLAT GAMES" for this generation.

I don't to disappoint with my first pre-order ever

• They felt like it was designed with bourgeois (very high-end) computers in mind, but there are a lot of graphics options to make sure in runs on just about any hardware.
  • Runs on older hardware (Core 2 Duo + 9800GT).
  • FOV is greatly increased compared to the PS4/Xbox One version (which was increased compared to the PS3/360 version). For instance, he could see the whole map when jumping in parachute, without a tiny bit of aliasing.

Sold . Not going to wait for performance analysis . I think this will be even better than max payne 3 port , thankyou Rockstar :)