Grand Theft Auto V

Snake

At the rate at which this MP is still going, I wonder if we'll see another GTA in this gen :-/

The game is still in the top 10 on PS4

November 2017 Top 10 PS4 Games

Call of Duty: WWII

Star Wars: Battlefront II

Assassin's Creed: Origins

NBA 2K18

Madden NFL 18

FIFA 18

Need for Speed: Payback

Destiny 2

Grand Theft Auto V

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus*

Edited by Ne0

2 hours ago, Star Lord said:

How's the new heist? Time to reinstall :D

Its great..Really well done...Definitely an effort put in this time unlike previous updates where its just grinding to get stuff...It did become real grinding to earn money in the game but heist has changed the game really well.. You do need to spend a lot for the heists too but the pay is also good.. And the variation with being able to play with 2,3,4 players makes it even better.. If you got good skills along with a friend you two are good to go and do the heist...The flying car is definitely my favourite especially with the hover ability its awesome...

Have been playing 3-4hrs daily because of the heist now.. Before it was 1-1.5hrs a day max, it did become boring and grinding and I guess they saw it too so back with a bang I would say..

3 hours ago, adity said:

Most of the top games are mediocre at best 

You are mediocre not ACO...It's a very good game and very different from previous AC games in design and gameplay. 

Funnyadit

I have only 250k funds now :(. Doomsday heist requires over 2 to 3million just to start your first setup mission.. I can't grind that much :(

Edited by WhiteWolf

4 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

You are mediocre not ACO...It's a very good game and very different from previous AC games in design and gameplay. 

Funnyadit

I have only 250k funds now :(. Doomsday heist requires over 2 to 3million just to start your first setup mission.. I can't grind that much :(

Heist requires 69000 but you need to buy a facility... The furthest place of facility which is the cheapest costs 1.2mil... You could play heists with people you know to get fast money but it would take time regardless..But just dont miss this.. I am really enjoying this...Just now finished todays quota of GTA of 5 hrs...:D

23 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

How much money you have? You have to spend close to 3m to start Heist nd all. All cool stuff is very expensive in the game.

Dont remember. A little grind won't hurt I guess. ?

Kinda busy with work. Hope people are still active during Jan holidays.

Edited by Mizanurification

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Funnyadit 

You playing on PC?  I need help completing set-up missions in Act 2.

Yeah..I myself am doing the same Act with a friend of mine..

Are you in my friend list? Add me then...Both Steam and Social Club are same ID..

Edited by funnyadit